Thread: How to download a video through Real Player

How to download a video through Real Player

How to download a streaming video through Real Player. There are some tutorial videos that are played in Real Player. I cannot play those video in any other player. I want to download them for future reference and unable to find anything better. Does Real Player has any kind of settings through which I can download those streaming video and save them in my system. I hope there is something.

Re: How to download a video through Real Player

I do not think Real Player has that option. You can try a third party downloader. Like for Firefox you can download and add Video Download helper. This is a great addon which you can use to download streaming videos.

It is quiet simple. Just installer real player in your system first. Then launch your web browser and go to youtube. Play a video. At the top side you can see a small button for adding the video in real player library. Real player offers you online streaming support. Now once it is added in the player you can download it. I think you will be able to see download this video button also. Now if you need a more simple way then the best thing you can do is use Internet Download Manager. This is a amazing software that works for any site. It is also quiet easy to use. It allow you to download any media files linked to a web page. When you play the video it shows up a button on the top right for downloading the same. That's all. You have to click on that. The download speed provided by it also great. It is super fast and offers you pause/resume download options.

There are tons of options available to download a streaming video. You do not have to rely on Real Player for that. For Firefox there is a tiny addon called as Video Download Helper. It does not even need admin right to setup. Just add this and download the videos.