Thread: remove Gmail notifier plus from Windows 7

remove Gmail notifier plus from Windows 7

I am running Windows 7 on my computer and I recently installed Gmail notifier plus on it. But when I tried to remove it from the Programs list then it is not showing up there. I didnt like its interface so I want to uninstall it from my computer. But since it is not listed then how can I uninstall it completely from my pc? Please help

Re: remove Gmail notifier plus from Windows 7

There are many uninstalled software available on the internet that you can download. You can download and install a tool called MyUninstaller for an example. MyUninstaller is software that can be used for deactivation also. It also gives you information about the software to be uninstalled and can run multiple uninstall process simultaneously.

Well, can you go to the Program files area in your C:drive and then check for the folder named Gmail notifier plus or anything similar. If you find that out then get inside the folder and check for any uninstall.exe file there. If you find it then double click on the same to remove this program completely from your pc. If this doesnt exist then you can obviously use the different uninstaller like the above one metioned or another one called Revo Uninstaller.

I think that the Gmail notifier plus software that you have downloaded could be a direct exe file that requires no installation, this kind of software are also referred as a portable application that doesnt require any installation in the operating system. So if you have it running, then open Task Manager and then end its process and then simply delete its setup file or exe file and it will be removed, you wont require to uninstall it from the Program List at all.