Thread: Reliable registry backup software

Reliable registry backup software

Most of the problem appear in the system due to a faulty registry. I need a good registry backup software that can give me a bit detail information on the registry files. I am not able to locate any good solution for the same. I tried to locate free tools but they looks less reliable. Also is there any option available through which I can block the registry modification. Some kind of registry locker kind of stuff.

Re: Reliable registry backup software

You can directly go in registry editor to backup the current settings. Just go in that and click on File and in that click on Export. You can backup this every time when you install sometime new. If you get any issue you can simply restore it back.

There are ample of tools available for the same. One among them is RegBak. This software is simple and offer you easy to create registry backup. You can save it on your favorite location. It is not right to say that taking registry backup is good for your system. It will give you basic support only. Registry errors can be resolved through this. Regbak is a very basic tool which you can download and test out. It works well and has a simple interface. There is one more tool which I want to suggest is ERUNT . This software is a bit advance. But works in the same way. Now if you need a stable system then the best thing you can do is create a system image using tool like Norton Ghost or Acronis. This software is amazing provide you a complete image backup and restore solution. You can with single click and restore anything of your choice. It works really well and has no issue with backup stuff. The best part of using this software is that it backup everything. It takes the software, updates, drivers, everything. So when you restore you get a new system back working well.

Registry backup is a very basic troubleshooting stuff. By restoring your system is not going to work faster. The best way to keep your system working well is avoid installation of any unwanted software in your system. Keep it plain and simple and you can use it for really long time.

Registry bacukp is a very basic troubleshooting stuff. By restoring your system is not going to work faster. The best way to keep your system working well is avoid installation of any unwanted software in your system. Keep it plain and simple and you can use it for really long time.