Thread: youtube downloader for android phone

youtube downloader for android phone

Can anyone tell me what will be the best youtube downloader for android mobile phoen? I have checked out tubemate and while using it I have noticed that most of the time the downloads just stop in the middle. There is also not any resume support in tubemate. So does anyone know of any other alternative software for youtube downloader for android mobile phones? Thanks

Re: youtube downloader for android phone

I am using YouTube Downloader v2.7 and it is working great on my Galaxy Note 2 android smatphone. You can download it from this link. After downloading and installing it in your android phone, you will have to open this app and setup all the necessary settings that you want. Now open the youtube app in your mobile phone and then open any video and then click on Share Button in the video and there you will find the YouTube Downloader, just open it and then a number of links will be presented to you. Hope this helps.

Well, there are many online websites that can do the job for you. You just need to simply copy the URL of the youtube video that you want to download and then paste it on some sites like Keepvid. Such websites usually grab and download the video with audio from any youtube url and then when it is done you will be given a link to download the same youtube video.

There is another tool called TubeX which is considered to be the fastest youtube video downloader ever. You get a very fast youtube download speed with TubeX since it uses concurrent threads, multi-connections, resume-breakpoints download technology, etc. Incase you are not able to play the downloaded video then you will have to download a lower quality video like 320x240 to play it.