Thread: Bluestacks graphics card error at installation

Bluestacks graphics card error at installation

I was searching for the pc version of Plants vs Zombies 2 on the internet and right now only the iOS version is released for iphone and ipod. So I was thinking of playing the iOS version on my pc. After some search I found a tool called Bluestacks that lets us to play ios and android games on our pc. I downloaded Bluestacks and when I am trying to install it then it gives me an error message that says "Bluestacks currently doesn’t recognize your graphic card. It is possible your graphic drivers may need to be updated, Please update them and try installing again." Does anyone know how do I solve this problem? Thanks.

Re: Bluestacks graphics card error at installation

Can you tell us what is the computer specifications that you have? Also, whats the make and model of the graphics card that you are using? You will have to install the latest graphics driver in your video card and for that you have to go to the video card's manufacturer website and download the updated version of the graphics driver. Bluetacks requires the latest driver inorder to play the latest android and ios games.

You need to have a good graphics card and ram inorder to get Bluestacks working in your pc. Without a graphics card and a minimum of 2gb RAM you wont be able to use Bluestacks in your pc, infact it will not install only. Most of the latest Android and iOS games now require high processing video cards that will give you smooth gameplay in your computer.

Yes, if you dont have a good Graphics card in your computer then Bluestacks will not install in your pc. Even I was facing the same problem when I was installing Bluestacks in my computer and at that time I was not using any graphics card in my pc. I then bought a new HD 6870 graphics card from Radeon and then installed Bluestacks succesfully in my pc and now am enjoying all the latest android and ios games on my pc.