Thread: Video from Movie maker crashing and audio stutter

Video from Movie maker crashing and audio stutter

I am unable to get good video quality from movie maker. It is not working fine. I had imported a set of 15 clips in it and then merged the same to a new video. I am trying to export a full 1080p video. But somehow the output is not better here. The video when I try to play works for a few while and then stops. There is a stutter issue with the audio also. Can anyone help me to find out the solution.

Re: Video from Movie maker crashing and audio stutter

Looks like there is some issue with the video. Try to check the clip first and then import them. Whenever you import a video, movie maker prepare them first for editing. Which is a time consuming process. Check that all videos shows you thumbnails.

Try to convert the videos first. You can use Bigasoft Video Convertor. Try to convert them to mp4 or avi format. And the import them in movie maker. You can also do one thing. Try to run all the videos in vlc. See that there is no scratches in between. And all videos are showing you complete time durable. If anyone is missing then the video is having a problem. You will require to cut it. And remove the damage part. Then you can merge them. Another solution to fix the issue is by using a different video convertor software. You can simply download a advance tool which not only import and merge but also fix the video and give you a more appropriate resolution. Adobe Premiere is one of the best software for this purpose. It is loaded with advance timeline and offer you great features in terms of video editing. It allows you to add a set of different effects also. You can later on export a high quality video out of it. For HD videos I am sure this is one of the best. But remember that this is a resource intensive video editor. If your system has a poor hardware config then it might not work well.

Try Roxio it is good. I am using it from long time. I had fixed a number of damage videos in it and there is no issue at all. Roxio comes with a set of advance options and provide you a more cleaner way of fixing the videos.