Thread: What is the use of ASRock XFast USB

What is the use of ASRock XFast USB

What does Asrock Xfast USB do. It is essential. I had seen this at my office pc. I was just cleaning up the system by removing all old application and leaving only important one behind. The system looks to be working better in terms of performance now. I found many drivers and system utilities in it among which Asrock Xfast USB is one. Does removing it will cause any issue.

Re: What is the use of ASRock XFast USB

I do not think so. Looking some kind of usb management type of tool. You can ignore the same. Just visit the official site to collect more information. For tuning up your system you can use TuneUp utility. It automatically optimize your system.

Xfast USB is used to improve the performance of a usb drive. It is not resource intensive. You can leave the same inside your pc. It enhance the data transfer speed of different usb devices. It comes packed with the driver cd. It is a kind of usb acceleration technology which boost the data transfer speed and offer you more better output. As per the specification this uility is capable of giving you a fast data transfer speed over existing ports. I had seen the utility. I will not say this puts great impact, but the transfer speed is boosted up a little. It works well on asrock boards. So if you want you can keep it or you can simply remove it. There is no harm in removing it. When we usually remove application and clean our system the issue lies with the registry files. They still remain overloaded with tons of unwanted entries. So you can use a ready to use utility that can tune up your system. Tuneup utility is one of them. It has a complete pack of features to maximize your system performance. I am using this from sometime and it looks that the utility performs a good cleaning of system. It comes with disk cleaner, browser cleaner, shortcut cleaner and registry cleaner.

Xfast USB is really helpful. It is capable of boosting the drive speed by 5x. So you can get a good amount of data transfer value. I will advice you to leave it. This utility is really helpful.