Thread: Software to record live gameplay in hd quality

Software to record live gameplay in hd quality

Which screen recording can offer me HD Screen recording. I want something good here. I am using a free screen recorder software which does not work fine but gives a decent video output. Now I had started recording some video game screen, but when I full screen them it is blurred. The output is not so great. I need a HD recording. I am having a good system. So hardware config is not a issue here.

Re: Software to record live gameplay in hd quality

Movavi Screen Capture Studio can help you in getting hd videos. When you start recording through this you have a option to choose the screen resolution. You can select the highest one from here and then go ahead with recording purpose.

Re: Software to record live gameplay in hd quality

If you need a professional tool then there is only one thing that can help you. You can go for Adobe Captivate. This software offer you HD Screen Capture feature through which you get a detailed video. But it is a resource intensive software. To test it, you can download a 30 day trial and use it. Then you can understand its complete features. It is a paid software. The software is dedicated for creating hd videos only. It allows you to capture great screen videos and then you can also simply export the project in set of different format. I can provide you solutions for free tools also, but they are good for nothing. Because in them the video resolution is limited. The good thing about this tool is that you can capture and get videos in different format. Which saves your time in conversion stuff. You can create tiny size effective videos also or you can just stick with a hd video recording. Camtasia is another software which is good for recording. It is recommended for those who wants a less resource intensive solution. Compare to Captivate it is low on features, but it offer you good video recording solution. The export time is greater in it. Almost all kind of screen capture software provide you a manual choice of selecting the resolution and on that basis you can record.