Thread: Merging videos without losing the quality

Merging videos without losing the quality

I am having 3 HD videos. One is a intro which is short and is around 360mb. The second two are part 1 and part 2 which has the entire story line. Both videos are around 1GB in size. I want to merge all of them and burn a disc out of it. But I am not able to find a good tool. The one which I am using not only merge the video but also reduce the size which affects the quality. I want video for a 32inch TV.

Re: Merging videos without losing the quality

There are ample of tools for that. The quality is affected because you are selecting the right aspect ratio or resolution. Before merging just go in the settings and check the resolution and other stuff. It must be selected to maximum and then only it will work.

Try movie maker for that. It is a time consuming process but it really works. All you have to do is first import all the videos in Windows Movie Maker. You said that your videos are around 2GB or higher. So movie maker will take time to import it. You have to sit back and relax. Once it is imported go Project and and there change the aspect ratio to widescreen. So that you get a more bigger and clear video output. The second thing you have to do is save the move. Which you can find the in the File menu. Click on save movie and click on Hd video. Again movie maker will take a bit time to export all the videos properly and the size might lies more than 2.5GB. It can take around 4 to 5 hours or even higher depending on the system you have. Like if you are having a good Intel Core i3 system with 4GB ram then the same process can be complicated in a hour. But if it is lower in hardware config, the output will take long period. I always use movement to make hd movies and every time I got rich resolution here. There is no issue with the output. It is one of the best tool. You can also use some transition effects or add some text if you want on the video. This will make it more attractive.

Adobe Premiere Pro is the best tool here. It works better compare to movie maker. Importing movie inside this tool is done within seconds, but when you try to export the same it is time consuming. That will take time because the too rebuild your entire video back again and gives you hd output.