Thread: PC Volume booster application

PC Volume booster application

I need a tool for boosting my pc audio. When I try to watch videos there is very low audio. I am using VLC. But still the audio is poor. Vlc has a option through which we can simply boost up the audio quality but that works well in the headphone. When I try to listen to same audio on laptop speakers it is really dull. Is there a tool available through which I can just boost the audio of my system.

Re: PC Volume booster application

I do not think a sound booster application can do something with the default pc audio. I am also using VLC and it has a option to boost up the volume. I think you can double the rate. But if your system speaker are weak then you will not get high sound.

Try Sound Booster. It is a tiny volume booster application that can offer you get a bit loud audio. It is not a advance software but limited to some extent. It allows you to increase the volume to some extent. It is right that if your system is not having a good set of speakers then there is nothing you can do. The audio will be limited. You can try to add up a good desktop speaker which will enhance the audio output. I will recommend you to go and buy a regular 2.1 speakers which has good base quality and high volume level. But still you can try and test out Sound Booster. This is a free application which is available on the web and can give you a volume hype upto 500%. I use this on my desktop speakers. I am having a portable set of speakers. Compare to the regular audio level, this tool can really increase the sound output. So getting a audio 5 times higher compare to what you are getting now is not bad at all. You can test this out first and if this thing does not offer you any benefit then you can go with new pair of desktop speakers.

Go for speakers. I am having the same issue in my laptop. It is having a relatively low sound volume level due to which it is complicated to watch movies on it.But adding a pair of good speaker simply enhance the audio output.

Check your sound driver first. In Windows 7 under Control Panel you can see a sound category where you can find ample of sound settings. In that try to increase the volume to maximum. Updating sound driver will surely help you in getting a bit better output. But the entire thing is limited on your speaker quality. If it is limited and does not allow you to have optimum sound output, then no tool can help you. It will remain limited. Today we can find cheap portable speakers in the market. They are easily available and are enough for watching videos. You can sit near your pc and turn them on. While if you are only looking for a tool which can enhance the audio quality then you can check out Breakaway Audio Enhancer. This is a tiny utility. It looks like advance audio control panel. I will advice you to test this one time and see what kind of output you are getting.