Thread: cannot download videos from internet using RealPlayer

cannot download videos from internet using RealPlayer

I am using the trial version of RealPlayer and if I am trying to download a video or movie from the internet then the RealPlayer download option caption will not appear on the screen? I have made sure that RealPlayer is the default program to download music and videos or movies but still it doesnt work? Does anyone know how to fix this issue? Thanks.

Re: cannot download videos from internet using RealPlayer

Have you made sure that you are connected to the internet, if yes, then start RealPlayer and then click on Tools. After that click on Check for Updates. Now, you need to follow the instructions given to install the latest updates for this program. After once that is done then you will be able to see the "Download this video" button appearing on the videos.

Which internet browser are you using? Have you checked if the add-on is enabled in that browser? If it is not then go to Tools > Internet Options > Programs Tab > Manage Add-ons. After that you need to enable RealPlayer extension if it is disabled and then close this option. Now open the program Realplayer and then go to File and then open the video url that you want and press ok. When the video will play then you will be able to see the button to download it.

If the above solution doesnt work you then make sure that the cookies are enabled in your internet browser. To do that double click on Internet Explorer and then click on Tools menu and then go to Internet Options. After that go to the Privacy tab and then move the settings slider to Low or Accept All Cookies. Click ok to save the setting and close internet explorer.