Thread: LastPass Password Manager alternative for Android Phones

LastPass Password Manager alternative for Android Phones

Now a days we use to have over 100s or thousands of accounts on different sites. Managing so many usernames and passwords is indeed a difficult job and also risky to put them in a notepad or excel file on our desktops or emails. As of now i am using LastPass premium since past one year. Next month i have to renew it again which will cost me upto 12 dollars per year. Though their service is amazing but doesn't it sounds costly? Yes, it does.

Hence i wanted to know if there is any other good Password Manager for Android that works same or better than LastPass (sync with all your operating systems, browser integration, etc etc)? Also it should be affordable. Thanks in advance.

Re: LastPass Password Manager alternative for Android Phones

There is an alternate application available for Android smartphones. As i have never required or tried out passwords manager, i dont have experience for this but you can give it a try. I am talking about "Safe In Cloud Password Manager". See if it is one you looking for.

I’m too using Safe In Cloud since a year and am satisfied with the same. I don’t know whether it has all the functionalities of LastPass (I didn’t tested lastpass) but I know one thing. As you said you have to pay 12 dollars every year for renewal, with Safe In Cloud there is nothing such charges. You just have to pay one time charge which is Rs. 269.00 and you are done. Use it for life time. No extra or hidden charges.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBaal View Post
    I don’t know whether it has all the functionalities of LastPass (I didn’t tested lastpass) but I know one thing.
    Even I have never used any of these passwords managers but reading out their description and feature list I can say that Safe In Cloud Password Manager is good. Even it is proved by their Ratings. Where LastPass scores rating of 4.3, Safe in clued scores 4.8. Although LastPass rating includes over 7000 people while Safe in cloud still has to reach 2000.

I am using Last Pass on my windows computer. One thing that I am not able to understand is why these applications are available free of cost for computers but they charge it for smartphones and tablets?

Well this might be because on computers there are so many password managers. But at the same time, for mobile platforms there are very few.

So this is totally about competition. When we will have many more such applications for Android, these developers will have to make it free or atleast make it cheaper.