Thread: Adobe flash player on Kindle Fire to watch youtube videos

Adobe flash player on Kindle Fire to watch youtube videos

I am using Kindle fire from last month and there is no problem with it except one. Whenever I am trying to install Adobe flash player on my kindle fire ebook reader then everytime I get a message that says it cannot be installed. I just want to watch youtube videos and it is asking for flash player. What should I do to watch youtube videos, please help. Thank you

Re: Adobe flash player on Kindle Fire to watch youtube videos

The Kindle Fire eReader uses Android operating system and adobe doesnt creates flash player anymore for androd os. There are some versions of Flash player that are supported by the silk browser of kindle fire 1st generation. If you are getting a message to install flash while using kindle fire then you will have to enable Flash in the settings menu of Silk browser.

Even I was facing the same problem with my Kindle Fire ebook reader. After a lot of searching I was finally able to get a partial solution. When I was on youtube on the eReader then I scrolled down to the end of the page. There will be a text written as "terms, privacy..", here you will also get a link for mobile version of youtube. Just click on it and youtube will start streaming video on your ebook reader.

If you have got a Kindle Fire HD ebook reader then Adobe Flash Player is not supported on it. If you want to watch some multimedia type of websites on your kindle fire hd, then you will need to change to the mobile version of the website to get it working. So, to change to mobile view, open Silk browser, then click on menu icon below or at the right side of the screen. After that click on settings and then go to General and then tap on Requested Website View and then choose Mobile. Hope this helps.