Thread: Tool to convert multiple mhtml files to pdf

Tool to convert multiple mhtml files to pdf

I want some help to convert mhtml to pdf. I am having more than 500 mhtml files with me. I am not able to find any good tool that can provide me instant conversion to pdf. I want to share the files with my clients and they want it in pdf format. I will also lock the file for editing. I need a tool that can do this altogether. Converting them one by one manually is a bit complicated and time consuming.

Re: Tool to convert multiple mhtml files to pdf

There are many convertors available on the web. You just have to download one among them and install it in your pc. Then add all the mhtml file in the software and run the conversion. Go for a free tool like MHTML Converter 1.1

Re: Tool to convert multiple mhtml files to pdf

I use a small plugin long time ago that allows me to simply print page to pdf directly through the web browser. It was called as dopdf. Now this tool is free. Whenever you open a mhtml file you just have to click no print and choose the virtual printer. That's all. The output which you will get will be in pdf format. This is quiet easy to print a web page and have a copy on your desktop. Now you have a issue of converting multiple number of files at a single time. For convertor I am not really sure that it is going to give you the right kind of output. Because if the conversion is not done properly then you might face problem with output. So it is essential that you must simply go with dopdf. The best part of using this tool is that it fits the page size well in the final output. It is well fitted in a A4 paper size with proper layout. While certain convertors can simply mess up the file output. The entire layout is affected due to which it is complicated to read the file. So just try this process and see whether it can help you or not.