Thread: Automated software to add subtitle in project video

Automated software to add subtitle in project video

I am having some project videos. I want to add subtitle on them. Most of the videos are taken outside so it is having lots of background noise. I want some tool that can help me to easily add a subtitle in it so that it can be more informative. I am using VLC here. Does this tool has any kind of default option through which I can embed subtitle and use it properly.

Re: Automated software to add subtitle in project video

You can do that by a video convertor software. There are ample of them available. Download one which is good for video editing also. Most commonly the subtitle settings are lied under the Tools section.

Re: Automated software to add subtitle in project video

I can give you the full method of using the same. You can do that in software called as Any Video Convertor. Subtitle are added in the format of srt file which you will have to create first. You can create that in notepad also. There is no specific tool needed for that. All you have to do is type the subtitles in sequence by adding number and the second on which it will be loaded. This srt file is a simple plain text file. And if you find this complicated then there is one more tool available which can help you to fix the issue. You can download and install subtitle creator. This tool will give you a simple processor to create a simple subtitle file for your videos. Most of the software associated with that is free. There is nothing to pay. With simple interface you can create a file and them embeds them in the video player. Which can be also done via vlc player. You just need to select the srt file form the menu. To create a proper file all you have to do is properly insert the subtitles at a time interval. Which is easy. All srt files comes with a common format and works fine with all kind of video output.