Thread: Which blu ray creator software is good for creating hd dvd movies

Which blu ray creator software is good for creating hd dvd movies

There are many movies on my system. Recently we had installed a new home theater system in our home that came with blu ray system. Now when I play the existing movie on it the resolution was poor. I burned the movies no a DVD using Nero. It looks due to large screen resolution the output is affected and giving out a problem. Can anyone help me to fix the issue. Thanks.

Re: Which blu ray creator software is good for creating hd dvd movies

You can find ample of blu ray creator software on web. But I do not really think any of those are capable of converting your low resolution video to hd. That is not possible. If you have hd videos then you can burn a blu ray disc through it.

It is right. It is very complicated to get a proper hd video from low resolution. I tried many things for that. I had capture some videos on a function through my camera. The resolution on that was quiet low. I used a convertor software which says it can convert any video to hd. That means to big resolution. But it failed. For blu ray, Leawo Blu-ray Creator is a good tool I think. I am using this on my hd videos and it works fine. The tool come packed with many features which are hardly found in other tool. It can give you great hd videos with simple steps. Now to make a blu ray disc the first thing you need is a blu ray content. You cannot just burn anything. To use it properly you will also need K-Lite codec pack. This tool is also a ideal video convertor. It has advance options to create a complete movie disc. You might need to sit for while to understand the complete step. Sometime due to big size movies you have to create multiple disc. This tool does the job easily. It has a integrated menu designer also with many great templates, audio, graphics, etc. You can create your own menu and make a impressive disc. I will recommend you to test this software once and see what output you are getting.

There are ample of tools. Like ImTOO Blu-ray Creator, Alcohol 120%, etc. Some of this offers you a trail edition also. First thing you have to do is to find a good video convertor which can give you good resolution output. There are certain tools, but it is a time consuming process.