Thread: Now play games and make Payment from updated WeChat Messenger

Now play games and make Payment from updated WeChat Messenger

People who love being connected and messaging through mobile are already aware of Mobile messaging apps like WhatsApp and WeChat. WhatsApp is already popular and is widely used chat messenger around the globe for smartphones. Now WeChat is the one speeding up very fast and getting popular in the smartphone users because of its live voice chat feature. There are several more interesting features that makes WeChat better than WhatsApp and other messengers like Nimbizz, Ebuddy, etc. You should better check out the complete Review of WeChat.

Today WeChat released its updated version 5.0 which brings some new features as well. Users can now make mobile payments as well as play games with friends. Now challenge your friends for games right away on your mobile. As of now the update version is not updated on Google Play but should be done very soon.

Re: Now play games and make Payment from updated WeChat Messenger

Great attempt by WeChat to take over other chat messengers. I dont think there is any other application that allows you so many feature at one place. Only WhatsApp is the one that now even offers you voice chat with text, and multimedia messages. I think wechat will soon take over every chat applications available for smartphones.

Re: Now play games and make Payment from updated WeChat Messenger

Great attempt by WeChat to take over other chat messengers. I dont think there is any other application that allows you so many feature at one place. Only WhatsApp is the one that now even offers you voice chat with text, and multimedia messages. I think wechat will soon take over every chat applications available for smartphones.