Thread: Which is better between Photoscape and ACDSee Pro

Which is better between Photoscape and ACDSee Pro

Which one is the best image editor between Photoscape and ACDsee Pro. I am not able to find any good solution. I am using ACDSee. It is a trial edition and I was thinking to buy it later on. My friend installed Photoscape on the system that also looks really great image editor. It is free. I need a tool that can allow me proper image management with some advance editing features. Like I can repair a part of photo in ACDSee. But I had not used Photoscape yet.

Re: Which is better between Photoscape and ACDSee Pro

Photoscape is having ample of features. Just used it and then go for any purchase. It will take some time to learn all the features of this tool. But I think it is the best one among all. If you are getting all features for free, then why to go for a paid tool.

I am using ACDSee from long time. It is really great photo editor software. It has ample of cool features which I had not seen in any other software. It is not just a image editor, but a viewer and photo editor also. I like the interface of this tool. It is nice. You get all your effect settings on the left side from where you can simply modify image and make changes. The new version of ACDSee is far more better compare to the older one. It is feature rich with ample of things needed to modify and fix a photo.I will recommend ACDSee on various ground. Like effects. It has some great effects that enhance the image to much extent making it more clear and sharp in use. The info palette provided in this tool provides you vital information on the photos also. You can manage the white balance, exposure and do important changes in giving out the right look. ACDSee is not just a image editor but a much more advance tools which is great enough to work with all kind of image format.

Being free Photoscape does not gives you all features. It is a image editor, but with limited use. Like adding a smooth effect on photo is only possible on ACDSee. Or on advance software like Photoshop.

Photoscape is ideal for beginners. It offers you features like batch editing, photo merge, gif creator, photo splitter, screen capture, face search, etc. This are the only feature Photoscape offers you. While compare to that if we talk about ACDSee Pro then it is more advance. There is a big difference between both the software. For advance work ACDSee is the best one. I am using ACD from really long time and I am really satisfied with the features it offers. The tool features more than a regular image editor. This tool has two main section to fix your photos. One is Develop and the other one is Edit. In Develop you can fix raw files and take the right output you want for final editing. While under Edit you can do number of different things. You can clone a part of photo and paste it on different part. You can add a set of multiple effects making your photo more crispier in look. The tool has huge set of effects to use. I will advice you to go with ACDSee only.