Thread: Is it necessary to get Lightroom if I am already having Photoshop

Is it necessary to get Lightroom if I am already having Photoshop

What is the use of Adobe Lightroom. I am buying a package where I am having some option to choose what to add and what no. I am had selected Photoshop. But what about Lightroom. I am going for a course under photography where I will be using Adobe Photoshop for different purpose. But many says that Lightroom is also required for the same purpose. Is it really necessary.

Re: Is it necessary to get Lightroom if I am already having Photoshop

It is a advance image editing tool. Photoshop is just a image editor, but Lightroom offers image management with enhancement. It is necessary that you go with Lightroom. If you are willing to go for advance editing in future.

Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom are two different products. Lightroom is designed to manage hundreds of photos instantly before editing. It allows advance photo edition abilities. Photoshop on the other hand works more comprehensively on image editing part. It offers simple features that can be easy for anyone to understand and learn. Adobe has designed different kind of software for different niche depending on the need. Photoshop on the same hand is leading image editor which allow ample of features that no other software can give you. It offers you great tools for advance editing and also for adding a bit of creativity on the photos. While Lightroom is a extended part of Photoshop that offers you proper image management. It helps you to keep all your image organized. It is great for those who have tons of photos. If you have both then it is well and great. Lightroom works well with Photoshop giving more proper image arrangement so that you can work well with your photos.

The new version of Photoshop Lightroom is really great. It is allow simple management with image fixes and you can sort the same as per your need. It works fine has no issue with image control.

If you get the complete Creative Suite pack, then you get everything. It is always wise to go for the latest CS suite so that you can work well on the same. Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop everything is included with more additional software. It is right that if you buy Lightroom there is no need to go for Adobe Photoshop. Because lightroom comes integrated with all features that you can get in Photoshop. It adds the benefit of image management over editing giving a more clear look. The main motive of using Lightroom is to manage a huge amount of photos and organize them as per required time.You can also modify images in lightroom. If you already have lightroom then you can begin with image editing and later on upgrade the same to Lightroom.