Thread: Good tool to create tiny animated gif for blogs

Good tool to create tiny animated gif for blogs

I am looking for a basic tool that can help to create a animated gif to blogs and website. My friends are telling me to use Dreamweaver. It looks really advance. I just want to create a set of small banners and flash logos with moving text on it. So that will be bit more easier for me. When I searched on Google I can find online websites to create gif files but I cannot get a tool that simply allow me to upload a set of files and merge them when needed.

Re: Good tool to create tiny animated gif for blogs

There are many tools. First you have to do is simply optimized the image. Do not upload them directly. Try to keep them on minimal size. One tool which I know is Falco GIF Animator. This tool is available for free and it is also easy to use.

Try Microsoft GIF Animator. It is another free tool and simple to use. It is right that you must first optimize the files before doing the same. Because on that depends the size of gif file which is going to finally published. Mostly you are going to find online tools only. I do not think there is any better tool available which can work on the desktop and offer you set of features through which you can generate a gif file instantly. One tool which I use long before is Easy Gif Maker. The tool has a very simple interface where you require to upload all the image files. Once it is uploaded you can simple merge them to create a single gif file. Which is like a tiny slideshow. But if you are really looking for some great effects then you will require to use tools like Dreamweaver. This is really advance is another great option available for creating gif files. Because in that only you can add flash effects. While in the regular gif maker tool you cannot add any additional effects and make it look better.

I use Photoscape. It is image editor with some really serious features to optimize the image as per your need. While for making gif you will need to download GifApp. I do not think you can add any flashy effects on it, but you can make low quality gif files.

Gif are just tiny flash files through which you can simply play different images instantly. It is just like converting a video into gif format by running image slideshow. So you have to simply create photos and then you can upload them to the gif make tool. You can then simply create a tiny file with speed adjustment which is going to run the file at a prescribed time interval. But if you are really serious in adding some flashy effects then you must opt flash. You can create many things in that and it is really effective. You can create banner optimized for a website. There are options available by which you can also convert a running video into flash banner. There are not limitation for tools here, but what matters is getting the right quality.