Thread: Remove Asrock XFastLan monitor Extreme4 motherboard

Remove Asrock XFastLan monitor Extreme4 motherboard

I am quiet annoyed with Asrock XFastLan monitor popup on the system tray. It is not getting away. I tried many things here. First thing I am not able to uninstall it. I thought it will have some kind of folder in Start Menu from where I can click on the un-installation utility. But that is not available. I cannot find anything. Can anyone help me to get rid of this. It keeps on appearing on the screen which is really irritating.

Re: Remove Asrock XFastLan monitor Extreme4 motherboard

You can hid that through system tray properties. If you are using Windows 7 then go in Control Panel and click on Notification area and icons. Then click on system icons and in that look for that lan monitor. Just select off. That's all. It will not appear on the screen back.

It can be located somewhere in the Control Panel > Uninstall a program. You will need to find the program and then you have to remove it. It comes packed in the motherboard driver setup. Where you have to run the setup. In that the utility is also installed. It is simply essential that next time when you run the setup manually check each and every driver installed in your system. You just simply get rid of unwanted stuff. That will be more appropriate I think. Rightnow you have to search for the associated programing Uninstall a program. You can find some kind of similar lan monitoring utility. Remove it and restart your pc. That will do the job. Usually there is no problem in keeping that utility in your system. It is a tiny utility that gives you real-time updates on your network and it works really fine. There are some good third party un-installer utility available in the market. They can also help you to wipe out unwanted stuff from your system. Try them and check back.

It is not possible to get rid that thing. I tried many things but nothing worked here. I think it is a bit complicated to disable it. It comes in the system itself. I had seen ample of threads based on that issue but none of them are giving proper solution.

If you are not able to remove any application then there are some ready to use tools which can help you to fix the issue. I am going to give you a short list of some top un-installer tool that are best in removing programs. They not only clean the files but also remove the registry entries which make your system work more proper. The best among all is Revo Uninstaller Pro. It is a advance tool which comes with different features to wipe out unwanted programs from the system. I am using this from few months and has no issue with. In regular uninstallation you can just remove the applications files from Control Panel > Uninstall program. But registry keys and cache file associated with the same will still stay in your system.So through Revo Uninstaller your can securely wipe out all unwanted stuff. Which will make your job much more easier. There are a set of few more tools which can be helpful like Total Uninstall, Ashampoo Uninstaller, etc. This are other advance tools. Try to find a trail version of anyone and use it.