Thread: application to find album art

application to find album art

I am using Windows 7 and using Windows Media 12 version on it. The problem with WMP is that it is not able to find album art of some specific songs that I copied from my mobile phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 phone and I took some songs from my friends cell phone via bluetooth and then transferred it in my Galaxy note 2 and then connected the phone to my computer and copied all the songs. Does anyone know of a nice application to find album art? Thanks

Re: application to find album art

There are many tools available in the market to find the proper album art of any music. Take a look at Automatic Cover Tool, which has the capability to process any mp3, flac or ogg files collection and downloads all the missing cover images for same. This software is a Java program and you dont have to install Java Runtime Environment.

Have you checked Cover Fetcher, it usually downloads album artwork from last.fm. You can do the following things with this software:
    1. You can drag album covers directly to your desktop, iTunes, or your favorite graphics program
    2. You can even copy album covers to the clipboard and paste them into other applications
    3. You will be able to save album covers to disk in BMP, JPEG, or PNG formats.

Download Cover Fetcher from this link.

The best one I would like to recommend you will be Album Cover Art Downloader which is an application that will help you get the album art semi-automatically. You can now effectively get the official CD designs you've always wanted. It also provides a visual look which is really nice, equipped with structures where you can see the different amount of images, select whichever you like and download to the hard drive on your PC, and also incorporates a search tool where you will put the band name.