Thread: Which is a good Dual panel File Explorer tool

Which is a good Dual panel File Explorer tool

I am looking for a good Dual panel file explorer. I am having some set of images in a folders that I want to compare and along with that I want to transfer them. In the regular File Explorer in Windows, I can see only one part. I have to open a separate window and then copy paste the same. It is really time consuming. I am looking for some easy to use dual panel explorer that can provide me a proper way of copying and moving files. If there is a integrated comparison option available then also it is great.

Re: Which is a good Dual panel File Explorer tool

The only tool that I found is FreeCommander. It is a great software which has easy to use interface and comparison software also. At a time you can view two different partitions separately. It is free and quiet light also to use. There are some additional features available that help you to manage files much more easily. It gives you information on list of directories, display folder size, sync folders, etc. You can also check what is inside zip and rar files. So just try this out.

if u want i can give u the name of a 4 panel file explorer that is free

only if u want it tho

i always use it

If you need a simple mult-column file manager then NexusFile tool. I am using it from long time and it is a great file manager software. The tool offers upto 6 column display. That means you can view 6 partitions/folders/network drive at a single time. There is no comparison tool available in the same I think. It is just a explorer. It works great and supports ample of stuff. You can even set locations as favorite to access them quickly. It also has ftp support.

There are ample of tools like that. One of them is XYPlorer. I think this is also free. I was using this in my office before to checkout files in different folders. My job was to update images on a website, and for that I have to create separate folder based on dates. Dual panel file explorer makes your job much more easier while you are using it. There are tons of tool available. But for features like file comparison, etc you will have to test and choose the right one.

Download Twin Commander. This is a nice tool that offers you folder comparison side by side. You can open folders in tabs and close them as you want. It offers you compare and sync features. Where you can compare to different folders and even sync them when needed with different files. Also navigation in computer and on the network is far more easier and better. At a single time it allows you to rename a huge list of files instantly. Also you can merge and split them as needed. So it is a complete file manager utility available.