Thread: System Tune Utility for boosting system performance

System Tune Utility for boosting system performance

I am using Windows 7. It is almost a year now and it is getting slower day by day. I am looking for a good Tuneup utility that can simply fix common issues of a PC. I was using a free tool before, but it does not work well. I had seen people avoid using Tuneup software instead they recommend me to format my system. I cannot format the same every time. I am looking for some kind of maintenance software that can work at fast pace to keep my system as it was on start. I am sure there will be some kind of tools.

Re: System Tune Utility for boosting system performance

The most popular is TuneUp Utilities 2013. It is one of the widely used software which boost system performance to great extent. You can test a trail of this tool by downloading it from the official website. The tool consist of a Disk Cleaner, Browser Cleaner, Live Optimization, Shortcut Cleaner and Registry Cleaner. So it is a complete pack of making system to perform better. You can use it for wiping out unnecessary files from your system. But as per my experience this kind of tools are not much effective. Your system performance mostly depends on your usage.

You are asking for System optimizer software. This software are widely available on the web. You can download from free to paid. They can only help you to some extent. One among them is System Optimizer. This tool also gives you the same kind of options. It will analyze the OS for different type of stuff and fix the same. Most of the time the OS gets slow done due to un-neccessary installation. You must remove all those software that are not required. Just keep only those stuff that you are using.

Try to add more ram in your system. System works slow due to low ram and you can fix that by adding more physical ram in your system. I was also getting the same problem. I was having only 1GB ram in the system. Due to which my system was working a bit slower after I added CAD in it. I added a 2GB stick more in the system and things are working fine. There is no problem at all with the same. It is essential that you must check your system hardware. If it is not to the point then you might face this kind of issue.

There are many software available. Like System Mechanic, Norton Utilities, etc. It is necessary that you must use them properly. Ample of tool promises you that by cleaning registry the system performance will be better. But that is not the case. You have to avoid that. I had downloaded a system kind of tool that promises by cleaning system registry things will be better. And when I run the same I my system failed to boot. There was constant registry error on boot.