Thread: Windows cannot find c:\program files\microsoft office 15\clientx64\integratedoffice.exe.

Windows cannot find c:\program files\microsoft office 15\clientx64\integratedoffice.exe.

Whenever I try to install Office 2013 I get below error message……….

Windows cannot find c:\program files\microsoft office 15\clientx64\integratedoffice.exe.

I have tried installing it many times but I am not able to bypass the error. Is there anything I can try out to get rid of the error???

Re: Windows cannot find c:\program files\microsoft office 15\clientx64\integratedoffice.exe.

Which version of MS office you were using previously??

You might have not uninstalled old version completely from you system. In that case you can carry out a search for older files manually and remove them from your system. Just make sure that you are deleting them from recycle bin as well, you can use shift+ delete simply.

Re: Windows cannot find c:\program files\microsoft office 15\clientx64\integratedoffice.exe.

This has been a common error. You can try out below steps for fixing it.
    Go to Start and type “regedit” in search and hit Enter
    Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Office
    Delete 15.0 folder and you are done

You can try installing your Office 2013 later and you should not face the same error again.

If you feel going in to registry..you can try to use IO BIT advanced uninstaller and remove the old Ms office and then power scan will show the registry and you can select them to remove. So it will be completely removed.

Yes many people had faced the same error while installing and updating Office 2013. However, this error has been covered in Microsoft knowledgebase article.

integratedOffice.exe error when you install or update the new Office

You can try out the resolution mentioned there. In case you have any doubt further you can post back for further help, best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyon View Post
    Yes many people had faced the same error while installing and updating Office 2013. However, this error has been covered in Microsoft knowledgebase article.

integratedOffice.exe error when you install or update the new Office

You can try out the resolution mentioned there. In case you have any doubt further you can post back for further help, best of luck.
    Thanks for pointing me to the Microsoft knowledgebase article 1kshana. I have followed the resolution mentioned there and have fixed the error.