Thread: Inicio.exe system error

Inicio.exe system error

I was using free version of Panda antivirus and yesterday I had uninstalled the same .I am planning to install paid version of Net protected but since uninstalling Panda antivirus, I keep getting Inicio.exe system error. It seems as if Panda antivirus hasn’t got uninstalled completely. I want to know if there is some way by which I can get rid of this Inicio.exe system error.

Re: Inicio.exe system error

In that case you can install Panda antivirus again and uninstall it using some uninstaller like revo uninstaller or the one you like. Using an uninstaller will be a better idea rather than uninstalling it from the control panel.

So now I have I have tried installing and then uninstalling Panda antivirus using revo uninstaller but I still keep getting Inicio.exe system error message. This time I think my system is running slow as well, it is taking a bit of more time for opening folders and drive. I was not having not having any such issue before. What should I do now?? Should I install Net protected before getting rid of this error message??? Or I should simply ignore the message and continue installing it????

Inicio.exe system error is part of the Panda antivirus suite and is a virus. Since you are getting Inicio.exe system error than manually check out your system and see if it is present. Generally it is at C:\Program Files\Panda Software\Panda Platinum 2005 Internet Security\Inicio.exe. If you don’t see it there, than you can press ctrl-alt-del, open task manager, click on processes tab and check out if there is any similar program running which you are not aware of? If you find any such program than disable it first, download and install Inicio.exe repair tool for removing the virus from your system completely.

No you should not install Net protected before getting rid of Inicio.exe virus, there are possibilities that it might interfere with Net protected as well. I will like to inform you that Inicio.exe system error comes up when some windows files gets damage or gets broken. Such damaged or broken windows files can cause a very unstable operating system. However there is a Windows repair tool for diagnosing and fixing the cause of Inicio.exe system error. You can download this repair tool and run it on your system.

Rather than using any repair tool I will suggest you to use Malwarebytes’Anti-Malware and run a thorough scan. You can use RegTweaker - registry cleaner for fixing the error in your windows registry. You can download Malwarebytes’Anti-Malware from its official site and RegTweaker from here . In case if these two programs fail to help you out than you can go ahead with the above repair tool, best of luck.