Thread: Software to recover deleted text messages from android phone

Software to recover deleted text messages from android phone

I have been using Samsung galaxy y (Android 2.3), I want to know if there is a Software to recover deleted text messages from it. I have deleted some important test messages accidentally and I want to know the possible way of recovering it. I can’t do anything from my phone but my friends said that I might get it using some recovery software. So is there a one?

Re: Software to recover deleted text messages from android phone

First off all I want to know from where have you deleted those messages?? I mean from your memory card, from sim card or from your phone memory???? If you have deleted it from memory card than you can use any of the below data recovery software to recover your message.

• CardRecovery
    • PhotoRec
    • Recover My Files
    • Recuva
    • Remo Recover (Windows)

I have deleted messaged from my memory card and I have checked out all of the mentioned software. They are good but I wanted to know if there is any free software that can carry out same task. Do the above ones have trial version or something like that???? I also wanted to know if there’s any recovery software for recovering text message from phone and sim as well.

If you want to recover it from sim card than get a SIM card recovery kit BrickHouseSecurity or Dekart and install it on your computer. After that you can take out SIM card from your phone, insert it into the USB card-reading device packaged in your kit and connect it to your computer using USB cable. Once your card gets recognized, launch software program go to “File” and select “Download text messages”. You just have to right-click on messages in red and select “Undelete” to recover it.
    Wishlist: Nothing.

I am not sure if there is a free software for recovering deleted text messages from phone or not but you can install an application called “SMS Backup & Restore” in order to prevent such accidents further. It is a simple Android app for backing and restoring text messages. One can Schedule automatic backups or backup their messages. Just visit Google play, enter SMS Backup & Restore and download it from there, It is available for free.