Thread: Is BlueStack available for Mac

Is BlueStack available for Mac

My friend is using Bluestack in his Windows Pc to run android applications. It works fine and sync quiet nicely with android phones also. I want to know that is there any version similar to this available for Mac system. If yes then from where I can download it. I had seen that the application version that my friend is using was very laggy. The installation showed up that it needs a good system hardware to run certain apps. Is there a same limitation for Mac also. I do not want to make my system slower because of this. Are there more apps like this which can run android applications on your phones.

Re: Is BlueStack available for Mac

Yes the same is available for Mac. You can download that from official site. It works on some kind of virtualization stuff where you can run android applications on the same. I hope the application can properly configure the mouse setup.

I had used this long ago. First it gave me the same error that I need better system resource. The application needs a good gpu to render cooler graphics on your screen. I am sure this issue will not appear in Mac. Bluestack is a kind of emulator, that provides you option to run android apps on your system. I do not find anything good in this. For regular system when you install this your system will became more slower. The application is still under beta version. I hope till the final version is out you can get a much better output. There should be better optimization for resource work. There is one more emulator called as Android x86 which works on Intel system. This simply install android in your pc. But yet there are not appropriate files available to run your lan internet on that. It still tries to detect a sim network. It works flawlessly and I was wondering if there is way by which we can install Android apps on the same.

I am sure this might be good to use. I am using YouWave tool. This tool runs Android on pc and it looks fine. Though it needs a better hardware. This is just like a android emulator.

Many are still trying to run Android on our pc. But the operating system will take to come finally on windows system. Android is quiet good operating system and surely in futuer it will take place of PC OS. Right now there very rare applications like Bluestack that can help you to run android not the desktop system. It does not matter if it is a windows or mac. I had used Android x86 OS. They are fine and quiet build for pc but for some apps control configuration is very complicated. Also some of the hardware do not work. So first thing you must forget to use this operating system on your pc. I had seen the best compatible operating system Android x86 only. I am not sure about Bluestack. How it work. First when I downloaded it, the setup downloaded more files which took quiet a long time. I am looking for some simple app that can run Android app store on my pc. I can download the files and simply copy them to android mobile phone. This will save my time of downloading those file via sim network which is extremely slow.

Android phones lack pc suite type application. That the reason you get issue with transferring file. I am too looking for some kind of app that can help me to download files directly to my android phone using its internet connection. Something like iTunes.

You must try Bluestack once. And if you have a mac system then it is far more better. Bluestack works nicely compare to YouWave. I found YouWave as very buggy. I got option to test YouWave and Bluestack both. On Mac when I installed Bluestack it took time first to start-up but later on it worked quiet nicely. The one thing I like about this software is that provides you easy installation. You can import apps directly inside the software and run it. Second it offer you a cloud type storage. You just need to sync your phone with the application and unique pin number is added. Once sync the same app can also be downloaded on the phone. One thing even I agree that it needs a good system hardware. Especially gpu and ram. Or else the software will be very laggy. It takes time to get some new apps. It works fine once it is synced with your phone. It works same like you use it on your mobile phone. I hope the final version will be far more better compared to this one.

I will not recommend this. The reason is same very poor performance. The features shows that it will give high performance but that is not true. For me it looks a total waste of time.

I will too not recommend you to load your system with all such apps. Because if you need a good and stable performance then better stick to your phone. Such kind of emulators are too resource intensive. The work on virtual os basis which directly eats a amount of your cpu constantly.

It is not bad if you can test that. Because there is alpha version for the same for mac. There are some 17 apps added in it. I am not sure that anyone has tested the same on mac or not. There still lots of thing pending in this. I had also find Android x86 as one of the best option to run android. I had made a bootable usb from it. The problem is that those android files are not easily visible on Windows. I had added manually the apk files inside. There are number of games that work fine, but majority of them lacks properly control feature, because of which it is hard to play.