Thread: RealPlayer 15 looks more heavy than older version

RealPlayer 15 looks more heavy than older version

I am fan of RealPlayer. The newest version is RealPlayer 15. I a was going through the features to find what is new in it. It shows that the new version is more heavier. It is loaded with many features. Will that make it slow. I use RealPlayer because I can have a version for the same on my smartphone. With a wifi support I can sync the playlist and play songs on wifi speaker. But if it is quiet resource intensive, then I prefer to stick with the older version. What is the cost of upgrade. I heard that the new version is capable of giving more support to tablets. Is that true. I am sure the developer has done something for the compatibility stuff. A few months ago I had purchased the same and now want to go for new one. I am using Real Player 14 right now. Yet there is no issue with the media players and everything works quiet fine. Is anyone using the same. If yes then what are your views on the new player features.

Re: RealPlayer 15 looks more heaving than older version

I want to tell you first thing that the upgrade is free. You do not need to pay anything for that. RealPlayer 15 is not resource intensive, it has more fixes and feature. It is also right that it supports tablets more better now.

I can give you a short answer why I like the new version. Even if this was chargeable I am going to have it. There is a premium version f this software which gives you a clean interface and more faster file downloads. You can simply downloads the video easily and transfer them to your tablet or smartphone with one click. The new players provides you HD video support. You can play HD videos directly from the blu ray player. So here there is no need to depend on third party devices. I found the download process is more improved here. You can keep a track of your favorite sites. Along with download the software helps you to transfer or convert videos in readable format. DVD burning is the common feature for every player. But with the new one you can burn HD videos also. There is quiet a good improvement in the play back.

What I know that the basic feature is free. The premium feature provides you extra features like digital recording and library printing. This are not included in the free version. I think you can go for the basic.

RealPlayer 15 is awesome. It is not resource intensive but it is filled with tons of features that you cannot find in other media player. Once you buy this you can burn disc, transfer content to iPad, iPod, tablet, speed up download, burn multi session disc, print cd/dvd cover, record good quality videos, etc. There are the premium features which are not found in basic. The basic allows you mostly playback features. You can go with the basic feature first, use it and if you are having advance usage then no need to buy premium. It is a good player. According to me it is not resource intensive. It is a complete pack of media features. There is a whole list of features listed on web that you can read and find out what the new version provides you.

What I know that the new version gives you more compatible options for iPhone, iPod and blackberry. That means you can simply share your videos on this devices. The videos are converted automatically by the player itself.

I want to say one thing here. There is real player for iPad. I thought that this player comes for multiple platforms. The player comes for Android, Windows and Symbian platform. Yet for iOS it is not designed. But the players can convert the video that is readable in iPad. You can try out. So if you are thinking to get this, for your iPad then remember you will only get a convertor, not a player. The videos will work with default iPad media player. Get the basic version, test it out and then see if you need the premium one or not. It is called as the Plus version. DVD burning is no included in the basic feature. I will recommend you to have a look between the features of both tool and then only try to go for the final download.

I like the new interface. It is entirely change with a black box. On widescreen this simply looks very awesome. If you want to test all feature you can signup for a trail download. It comes with all features for limited time.

One thing that makes this software easy to use is you do not need to iTunes for apple devices. It supports and helps you to transfer files directly to the device. So it saves time. Realplayer is ideal for those who have multiple devices in their network and want to share the same library on all devices. Rightnow when I tested real player I founded that it is quiet easy to use and do not put strain on your system hardware. It works smoothly, scans plug and play connected media and offer rich video interface. It is good for high quality videos.

RealPlayer 15 Plus is good for those who has lots of blu ray videos. The player simply render better output compare to others. I was hoping to have more features under basic mode.