Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to make backup copy of Lotto Buster 2010

Re: How to make backup copy of Lotto Buster 2010

Are you able to install the Lotto Buster 2010 on your computer, if so then after installing it in C:drive program files, copy the folder that is created for it to some another drive and then burn this same folder onto the disc either via Nero Burning Software or with the help of ImgBurn. Next time, even if the original cd is corrupted, all you need to do is, copy the folder from disc that you burned to the C:drive and simply use the code to register or activate it.

Sorry it took so long computer was down tried everything. I am about ready to pay someone to do it for me. All my other lottery programs i bought installed them they don't keep asking me for the disk. If this company was still in operation i would buy another disk.

Senior Citizen

Joe

Have you tried running the same disk on some other computer's cd/dvd drive and copying it or making an image file of it by using some software like clone cd/dvd and once it is done, then take out the original disk and then put an empty disk and burn the same image file onto it? If this is working, then surely there is a problem with cd/dvd drive on your previous computer.

Yes tried this to does not work. Use the original on other computers works fine tried make copies on other computers will not work .

I dont understand, if the cd of the Lotto Buster is working on your computer and other as well, then why cant it be copied to any computer. Seems like, there is some real-time protection used in the cd/dvd which is not letting you to either copy the software or even burn it on your computer. And since the company is closed, I dont think you would be able to get any solutions for same as well.

Their has to be someone out there that done this with this software.

It might be that the Lotto Buster 2010 CD might be protected by DRM, so for that you can download a software called DRMBuster that will remove the DRM from the disc. It is also a converter that converts files to various audio and video formats which include the following formats and after converting the files to another format, it also removes the copy protection.

Bought DRMBuster tried will not work use original disk in any computer works fine helppppppppppp!

Quote Originally Posted by stokey View Post
    Bought DRMBuster tried will not work use original disk in any computer works fine helppppppppppp!
    You can try to create disc images using ISO-Buster by following the below method:

1. First of all you need to start ISO-Buster and insert your Lotto Buster 2010 disc into your drive.
    2. It should read the contents of the disc and display a tree view on the left panel.
    3. If you can’t get any such display, make sure that you have selected the right optical drive in the drop-down box below the menu.
    4. After that you have to go to the menu – Options > Image Files.
    5. Under “Select when a cuesheet file will be created”, make sure that either “Always after a CD or DVD image is created” or “Prompt after a CD or DVD image is created” is selected. It is better to select “Always”.

Tried this with ISO Buster still will not work unless i do not understand this program tried all different ways with it can not get it to work.

Well, if no burning software is working for same, then it could be possible that the copy of the disc that you are having might be protected and hence it wont be possible to create either an image of the disc or copy the entire disc on some other media. And since the company of this Lotto Buster has also been gone long time ago, I guess there isnt much can be done.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12