Thread: Adding Music to a video with the help of Camstudio

Adding Music to a video with the help of Camstudio

I have recently recorded a video using Camstudio and now I am willing to add a music to the same. I don’t know how to do that, since I am new to Camstudio I don’t have much idea about the same. So is there anyone who is using Camstudio and can help me out in adding music to a video with the needed steps?? Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Adding Music to a video with the help of Camstudio

In order to add Music to a video with the help of Camstudio using itunes follow the below steps:
    • First go to iutnes>preferences> import setting> select “mp3 encoder” for import using and then click on ok. After that select the music that you desire, right click on the same and click on “create mp3 version”.
    • When the mp3 version of the music is recorded then drag it to Camstudio, right click on the same and click on add to timeline option. So after clicking on play you can start recording when playing music.

Hope that helps.

Re: Adding Music to a video with the help of Camstudio

If you want then you can do the same using Windows Movie Maker as well. If you are having the music file that you want to add to the movie on your computer then open Windows Movie Maker and add you clip to the same.
    When you are done with the same then check out the left side of the screen where there will be a option saying "Import Audio or Music" so just double click on the same and point to the music file.
    Once it is transfered into the Movie window then just drag the music clip on your timeline.
    Now you can easily crop the music according to your clips length.
    I also wanted to add .aif, .aifc, .aiff .asf, .au, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa, .snd, .wav are the music files that are supported by Windows Movie Maker and it does not support .aac and others, so make sure that you are choosing the music that is supported by it.