Thread: losing audio in Videowave when imported from Hd Movie Made With Canon 60D

losing audio in Videowave when imported from Hd Movie Made With Canon 60D

I friends I am facing problem while importing HD movies from Canon 60D camera to Roxio Videowave. Whenever I try to play video files after importing it Into the Videowave at that time I get sound for sometime and then it stop working. The video file which i am importing is mov file. This problem is very irritating for me. I have tried to play those file in some other software and I am not facing any problem with it. If any one has solution regarding this problem then let me know.

Re: losing audio in Videowave when imported from Hd Movie Made With Canon 60D

It looks like you are facing this problem because if the codecs. In your computer if you have installed any additional codecs then I will suggest to uninstall it and then run Ccleaner in your computer after doing that you have to restart your PC and then check whether you are able to solve this problem or not? I am telling your this because many time because of additional codecs in the computer it can create similar type of problems and that is why we have to remove it. try this trick and then let me know what the result is.

You should download gspot utility and then run it in your computer. now when your play your HD video in the Videowave at that time it will provide you information which codec file is required for Roxio creator. This solution will help you identify the problem. if you need any more help regarding this then let me know.

Yes uninstalling the codecs can help you to solve this problem. while playing some HD video file in the Videowave I was also losing the audio from it and then first I thought problem is with the software and that is why I have uninstalled the Roxio Videowave from my computer. after removing the Roxio Videowave I have installed it again and then when I tried to same video file at that time I get same problem. After that I have look for the solution on internet and I have noticed that many users are facing similar issue because of the additional codecs in there system and that is why I have removed the codecs from my computer and then restarted my computer. Now after that I am not facing problem while playing the video file in Videowave. You should try this solution.

As far as I know Roxio Creator 2012 comes with the DIvX and i think that does not support the audio of the HD video file from the Canon 60D. You need to convert your HD video file to MKV or HD mpg2 format and then you will get sound properly while playing those video file in the Videowave. When you convert your video at that time it will change the audio codec and your problem will get solved.

I am using Any Video Converter software to convert my video files. i was also having problem with HD video files in my computer and then I have downloaded Any Video Converter and converted the video file and my problem get solved. you should also covert your required video with the help of Any Video Converter. Any Video Converter Free program for converting videos to formats such as mkv, flv, mpg, m4v. 3GP and many more. You can handle only a fraction of the file - it is necessary to specify the start time and end time of the desired segment. This converter will enable you to use to encode files with the help of predefined profiles with the parameters set videos that focus on particular devices (home DVD-player, mobile phone), and separately select their own settings related to converting the video. Main features of this converter are Setup options for video and audio files, High-speed operation, formats support for input - mov, rmvb, flv, mkv, avi, mpg, 3gp, m4v, vob, etc and output format will be mkv, flv, m4v. 3GP, MPEG-1 and MPEG-2.

While converting the video from Any Video Converter software you have to use the output box for selecting the HD options and if you are not converting the HD video then you don’t have to do any changes from the output box.

Thank you for helping me. I have downloaded any video converter and converted the video. After converting the video when I tried to open it with the videowave at that time I was getting sound. Now only problem which I am facing is while playing video sometimes videowave freezes. I don’t know what is causing this problem. I have performed clean boot but after doing that also I am facing same problem. Please help me to solve this problem thank you in advance,

To solve this problem you have to uncheck the DirectX Video Acceleration. If you don’t know about how to uncheck DirectX Video Acceleration option then you have to follow these steps and then your problem will get solved.

• Open windows media player.
    • Select tools menu.
    • Go to the options.
    • Now you have to select performance and then click on the performance tab.
    • After doing that you have to click on the advanced and then disable DirectX Video Acceleration.
    • Now click on OK button.