Thread: No audio on avi converted DVD using Roxio Popcorn 4

No audio on avi converted DVD using Roxio Popcorn 4

Hello friends, I am using the Roxio Popcorn 4, such that when I was trying to copy a DVD movie disk then it was working fine for me. If I am trying to convert the AVI file to DVD and burn it to the DVD disk and play then do not getting sound of the movie or clip. Really do not know what the problem with it is. I was getting the same result when I was using the Toast 10, if you just check out the video then it is perfect but there is no audio in that. Earlier I was thinking it was happening due to that particular file, but when I have tried other avi files then also getting the same result. If I try to work with some other program then I am getting proper video and also the audio. Why this problem does is occurring with Roxio Popcorn 4 and Toast 10? Does anyone is having any idea about it? Please help me with it. Thank you.

Re: No audio on avi converted DVD using Roxio Popcorn 4

I also bought and tried, it is offering fewer opportunities than other program such DVD2One. But Popcorn is easy to use for beginners, and does exactly what it says to do. Just ask him to handle a VIDEO_TS folder after you got ripped a DVD using a vast free software routine, to get a copy directly from the burned DVD in one click. Also the video quality is excellent after treatment. Do not forget, either, that it is for now as of version 1.0. Presumably other options more complete, will be added as and when future updates. On the other hand, for those with a recorded version of Toast 6, the price of 30 Euros is substantially cheaper than DVD2One. Especially, the latest version of Discus comes with. This latest version of Discus includes "templates" (templates), recent Canon, Epson and others, which allow you to print flat on the DVD "printable" (Discus bought only costs 20 Euros). Which is not to neglect? I think, for my part, should not routinely reject this application, which can render great service to those entering the legal backup copy of their DVDs, and for which, the current options proposed by Popcorn will, probably sufficient.

For my part I use popcorn for 3 weeks and I can attest that the report results or ease of use and excellent. This application is for those like me who do not "reach into the cambium" to get a great result, namely to fit into a slab of a market of almost 8 GB dvd with menus and 5.1 while the quality excellent. A rapid transition from Mac the ripper and popcorn on the video_ts folder compressed and burned in the wake. Future releases will undoubtedly bring more options, but as it is already not bad.

The latest version supports the most popular devices such as iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, BlackBerry, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, TiVoToGo and EyeTV. Among the features worth mentioning Converting video files and creating multiple DVD each other in turn. You can also use technology to Fit-to-DVD, which provides the best quality video when converting. If during the converting video the user wants to use more demanding applications, it can stop the process at a time. Another interesting option - preview snippet converted video before the process will be completed in full. This makes it possible to see the quality of the video without waiting for the conversion. The latest version adds support for formats, AVCHD, AVCHD-Lite and Flash, improved tools for video editing, there was a scheduler.