Thread: Adobe Flash player 11 is showing not verified

Adobe Flash player 11 is showing not verified

Hey guys I have installed the latest version of Flash player (flash player 11) for IE and Non IE but when I went to the add-ons in the browser they are being shown as not verified. What could be the main reason behind it that’s what I want to know from you all? Will they affect the security of my system ? should I uninstall them? Many questions are running in my mind regarding this particular player. flash player are very essential to play the videos in my browser that’s why I installed it. Just want to inform you that I hadn’t downloaded it from the official adobe site but I got this from a third party website? Like me many people get different types of software’s from there but they haven’t complained of such kind of problems? Then why is it only me who is getting the ‘not verified’ error message?

Please do let me know about it as soon as possible?

Re: Adobe Flash player 11 is showing not verified

May be that software isn’t digitally signed by Adobe that’s why it is giving you such kind of problems I would say you better get the software downloaded from the official adobe site. That’s what you need to do. yes you are right that people do download from the third party sources thinking that the software or the program would be legit and would work with their system. Its not always sometimes the copies turns out to be original while for some it does not. so you were the one who were unlucky. Its not necessary that each and every program from the third party sources would be a true and a legit one, no not true at all. Get the software downloaded from the adobe and then install it. that’s the safest method to do.

Hey dude thanks a lot for the reply that you gave over here see what I want to say is that I had earlier tried downloading from Adobe as well but the thing is that the software gets downloaded successfully but it does not get installed successfully. The installation process begins up and in around 50%mark it gets stuck up and the installation process gets stuck up that’s the main reason why I don’t download anything from there. I look out either for torrents or filehippo to get the files. Now tell me what to do?

I am sure you all would help me with the same.

Hi do refer this link from adobe you will get the necessary help from there I am sure you would love to refer that. on the personal side I would like to say that have a check with your firewall or some antivirus programs if they are blocking that program from installing. If that is the case then during the installation ensure that you check the following option ‘Install in a firewall proxy server environment’ and then proceed ahead with the installation that’s what you should be doing. I hope this small solution from my side did help you to some extent. If there is anything else that you need to know then please feel free to ask here.