Thread: How to Create or edit Video in Roxio Creator 2012

How to Create or edit Video in Roxio Creator 2012

Hello friends, I have purchased the Roxio Creator 2012 for my system. I am having plenty of videos on the hard drive wanted to write all those videos on the disk. But when I am trying to doing it then getting very much confuse that what I should do. So I have tried to search on internet for the method but did not have anything related to it. So I would like to know that is there site or any method which I can follow and do the editing of the videos. Please help me out with this; I really wanted to make space on hard drive, so suggest me what I should do. Thank you.

Re: How to Create or edit Video in Roxio Creator 2012

You just go to editing mode in the Roxio Creator 2012, such that the storyboard editing mode is same as the other consumer-level applications like iMovie. Whereas in the Roxio Creator you will be able to get the storyboard editing just below the clip viewer. Once you are there over then you simply drop each of the clips from media library onto the place. The storyboard does arrange the entire clip in that order which we would like to see it and also it is good for adding transitions between clips and adding effects, which most of the people like to have it in there video. But this mode is having the limited control which is required to have precise video editing, for which you need to switch over to Roxio Creator's timeline mode. The timeline mode is being used in professional video and movie editors, such that it creates cinematic masterpieces.

If you use the Timeline mode then you will be getting plenty of the professional tools, which are being used by professional video editor. In those tools you will be having the ability to precisely to cut a video where you want and bring down to the millisecond and even it is giving you more tools in which you can add effects and transitions in the beginning and in ending of the video. If you just check out the timeline mode then it is best one and I do suggest that you better use timeline mode which will be easy for you to edit the videos.

I would suggest that you have look on YouTube as there are some video which is showing working of the Roxio Creator 2012, so if you just have look on that then you will be able to get rough idea how to do it and also you might be able to know some of the features of its. Most of time I follow this method, such that it is best to have look on the video and side by side trying it, which is much helpful for me and works properly. You will be surely getting the video of all top software’s; if you are finding difficult to operate then you will be having the videos of that software and try out according to that.

Roxio Creator offers you first add the magic of 3D to your photos and videos. Enjoy your masterpieces to your immediately or in your living room on 3D TV. On the other hand, Roxio Creator includes a new design and offers tools for burning and copying more efficient and easier to use. You can also capture unforgettable moments with your camcorder standard, HD or AVCHD and create compelling stories using your photos, videos and music. With playlists, you can give life to your soundtrack. In addition, Roxio Creator allows you to associate the recent photos and memories of the past to make gifts from your photos. You are indeed possible to create calendars fun, greeting cards, collages and other digital stories to share and enjoy with family and friends.

The multimedia suite Roxio Creator 2012 allows you to enhance your photos, edit your videos, and create mixes and compilations of music and easily burn DVDs. Share all on CD, DVD, HDTV, YouTube and mobile devices. It is have the features such as complete set of tools to create, edit and share photos & videos 3D (3D glasses provided), also it is having ability to transform your photos and videos 2D content in 3D, stabilizes shaky videos captured on mobile devices, video rotation in one click, conversion tools video for the iPad, iPhone and Android smartphones, it also convert DivX video playback on DivX Certified devices, backing up hard drive, files, settings and programs, transfer pictures and videos on Facebook, YouTube, etc. The version of Roxio Creator 2012 Pro includes SmartSound Sonicfire Pro for creating custom soundtracks, iZotope Music and Speech Cleaner for best results audiio, and software for HDR images HDR Express impressive.