Thread: How to play iTunes music via Bluetooth on my system

How to play iTunes music via Bluetooth on my system

Hello friends, I would like to know that it is possible to play iTunes on my system with the help of Bluetooth device, so I would like to know that is there any method available to do it, or is there anything which I should try out to make it working. I was searching for solution but have not got anything related to it, so does anyone have tired for them then please do tell what the method you have tried was. I would really like to try it. Thank you.

Re: How to play iTunes music via Bluetooth on my system

Friend, I am also stuck in the same place; I am also trying to find that is there anyone who have managed to do this and which is working successfully. For me, just trying to hook up windows vista with iPod touch 2g with the a2dp and play music just via computer speakers. If you check it properly then it appears to be possible, but I have tried many things then also it was not working with me. I have tried plenty of devices such as Broadcom, Toshiba and Bluesoleil stacks but none of them were able to connect the devices. I have check my hardware which is working very much fine, such that I am able to tether, broadcast music, call, send files, even much more from Samsung M510. Is there anyone who is know anything about Bluetooth stack for Vista even for Linux or Mac OSX, which will be working with iPod touch or it is having a method of getting it work? Please help me out. Thank you.

I would like to tell that first you check that your computer and iPad or iTouch are being tethered or connected to each other or not through Bluetooth; you can check it from the Bluetooth settings on the control panel. When you have checked it then computer will be appearing your iPad or iTouch as an audio device, and then you better click on it and go into properties. Once you have reached to the properties of the device then go to audio tab which is there on top of the properties window and over there you will be able to see iPad or iTouch set as stereo audio player and it will be not connected. Now when you will be trying to connect, before that makes sure you have activated your Bluetooth on your apple device and set it to searching mode, when you have kept in searching mode not click on connect button which is there at the bottom. After that you will be seeing that both of them are connected to each other and after which you are able to play any audio like music, movie or game on your computer speakers. Just try it that it is working or not.

I am using Bluetooth Dongle on Windows XP and also using the Sony BT101, such that when I am using then it is working very much fine and proper with mostly all the programs, such that works very well with Skype, but when try to work with iTunes then it is does not switch to, even it provides a button to switch between computer speakers and Bluetooth headphones. Well it is not working with that, one thing which I have observed that when I have quit iTunes then it seems to works properly, it works when I have connected Bluetooth and restart it. But when I am restarting then it works, which was also having start/stop function provided by the buttons on the headphones.