Thread: What is the use of WDR-UDMA software, anybody tried it?

What is the use of WDR-UDMA software, anybody tried it?

Hello friends, I would like to know that is there anyone who has tired the WDR-UDMA software, I was thinking to go for this software, but before going for this one would like to know how good it is and what its benefit using it. So please do tell me some information about it, so that I can have a hand on it. Thank you.

Re: What is the use of WDR-UDMA software, anybody tried it?

I am using it and facing lots of problem with this software, so I would be suggesting everyone not to go for this one. If you are going to use this software then I would like to tell some of its problem which you be experiencing with Western Digital (WD) hard drives, the problem which you will be getting is burnt circuit board. The reason for this is that Western Digital does get heat up very much faster and also they are huge power consuming drives. If you are connecting a bad power supply unit along with the power streak then it will be more than enough to burn out driver chip of that particular device and also you will not be able to access the data properly. When such things happen then your computer might restart or shut down and also you might be able to see acrid smell of smoke which will be coming out from your cabinet. If you have powered the drive then it will be not spinning at all and you will be feeling that it is completely dead. When you face such problem then I would suggest that try to replacement or swapping PCB from another donor WD drive. Even there is problem with the Western Digital hard drives' firmware, such that it is being stored on platters which are known as Service Area. It is that area which is having negative cylinders of the surface and also having plenty of firmware modules. Among those firmware module if any of modules gets corrupted then hard drive is not able to initialize properly and also it will not allow to access the data properly.

Really it is not at all worth to used, whereas when gone through those problem and try to boot up for those drive or even try to read any data then you will be getting error message such as "Primary Master Hard Disk Fail" or "No operating system found" or "USB Device malfunctioned" error or "S.M.A.R.T. Capable But Command Failed" or "Disk boot failure. Insert system disk and press enter", "Hard drive not recognized", "Drive Mount Failure" or some other type of hard drive boot error. Presently there is no solution to fix for this problem. If you try to do then will be ending up in a mess, person who is having expensive equipment and lot of knowledge about hard drive design and data recovery then he can try out to fix it, beside them no one will be able to fix it. Whereas in such case there is no need to open the hard drive and order a donor drives due to which there is chance to get all the data from hard drive.

If you wanted to use the hard drive recovery tool for WD hard disk then I would suggest going for HD DOCTOR, which is being the best hardware-software complex HDD data recovery tools, such that it solves the Firmware Malfunctions/Drive Restoration problems and it is supported mostly on WD hard disk. When using this tool then you will be getting couple of option with it, such as Program Index, which does the configuration of target drive and also try to enter the same module of the program. Even you will have Backup FW, where it just read modules and tracks from the target HDD and you can save all of them to a specific folder so that you will be able to use that data in future. Even you can use this function as a firmware backup. Then there is Upload FW, such that you are able to load all the data which you have stored with help of backup FW. There are plenty of the other functions, such as FW Defect Scan, SA Defect Scan, Sector Defect Scan, Section Operations, SELFSCAN, ROM and HEAD Operations.

I would also suggest using the HD doctor suite for repairing HDD. I am using it, which is really good. When you use the SalvationDATA HDD repair tools - HD Doctor Suite then you will not go for some other. Just search for Easy-to-use HDD repair tools and get it for you. It is available with a cost-effective design and there is no need to have some expensive equipment for your hard drive. When you are using then it enables users comprehensive drive diagnostics which is being done very much easy and also quicker especially for PCB, head stack, SA, firmware modules. It will be having a special diagnostics mode which will be exact results to help you decide possible recovery methods. If you used the specialized utilities then it will be allow you to diagnostics towards the SA and firmware recovery just you need to have a special restoration flow. Even it is having the HD Doctor which is compatible on Microsoft Windows XP/2000. You will be able to view and make changes in the password with help of manufacturer protocols; this thing is supported on any hard drive. It arrives with a full range of adapters for the most common drive types.