Thread: How to play Samsung smart TV format videos in PC

How to play Samsung smart TV format videos in PC

I have Samsung smart TV. I recorded the videos from the TV to the pen drive. I want to copy the videos from the pen drive to my computer. I am able to copy the videos from the pen drive but unable to play. How do I play those videos in my computer?

Re: How to play Samsung smart TV format videos in PC

I suggest you to use DVD ripper software to convert your videos and play it in your computer. DVD ripper software helps you in copying the DVD content to hard disk. This is mainly used to convert videos, edit videos and copy the contents to DVD. In DVD ripper you can convert you video to the format you want, you can convert your video mobile format or PC format. The quality of the video is same even after converting.

I had the same problem and wanted to view the videos which were there in my computer. But was unable to as the video format of the smart tv doesn’t work in the computer. I told my about this and suggested me to use the Any video converter to convert the videos. I used any video converter and was able to view the videos which I converted. Any video converter is good video converting software. You can convert any video file in this software. You have many options for different video file formats. Using any video converter is easy.

I suggest you to use the Total Video Converter. Total Video Converter manages encode between a wide range of formats with speed and qualitative results. Total Video Converter allows converting web-based formats to video formats. In Total Video Converter you can even convert your videos to audio formats. The conversion speed of the Total Video Converter is fast as compared to some other video converters.