Thread: after previewing notification email of facebook, windows live mail 2011 crashes

after previewing notification email of facebook, windows live mail 2011 crashes

Hey friend, I am using windows live mail 2011 as my usual mailing client. I have problem with Windows Live Mail 2011 edition. It crashes every-time when browsing facebook notification emails. Sometimes it is crash immediately at start-up or sometimes after 10-15 min of start-up. Problem is started from last two days after updating the software. The software is working superb before updating. I am changed different email account for facbook but have same problem. it is just freeze every time when open facebook mail. I deleted the FB file thinking I had a bad email in there and created a new file for the notifications, still, nothing...it keeps freezing. Anyone know how to solve this crashes?

Re: after previewing notification email of facebook, windows live mail 2011 crashes

I am also using windows live mail 2011 and many times it is freeze when browsing a facebook notification. So I make search on Google and get one solution which is repairing a windows live messenger. I tried to repair the windows live messenger but cannot fix the solution. I thought give a one restart after repair and try but still same problem. I try another solution which is uninstall windows live mail 2011 and all contain and also remove the registry key But first take a backup copy of mailer. After un-instillation download a fresh copy of windows live mailer from official site and install it again. I hope your problem is solve and if your browser is not crash for few hours then restore the backup which take before uninstalling.

Re: after previewing notification email of facebook, windows live mail 2011 crashes

I have same problem with windows live mail 2011 after installing my windows 7 update. My windows live mail 2011 is freeze every time. I don’t know what happen but one of my friend have good knowledge in troubleshooting with PC. So talk to him about my problem and after a little bit discussion he got a solution. He remove windows updates from control panel >> add/remove program >> remove and change windows updates. After that my windows live mail works perfect. That kind of problem is coming because of windows live mail is conflicting with windows updates.

I was install windows live mail before a few days and having trouble with it. every time when I run windows live mail 2011 it crash and shows error message. Every other application is working fine in windows live but problem is occurred with mail only. when I start the mail it show this error message.

Description: Stopped working
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: wlmail.exe
    Application Version: 15.4.3502.225
    Application Timestamp: 4c9bcu6aa
    Fault Module Name: mscorwks.dll
    Fault Module Version: 2.0.56927.4558
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4honyd49a
    Exception Code: d0000009
    Exception Offset: 000581b9
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 0955
    I tried uninstall and install many time but problem is still same. I tried to restore my system in earlier time but it is also not solve this problem. I hope some please help to come out from this problem.

windows live application is worst mail application that Microsoft delivered to us. I am also getting many problem with windows live mailer. So, I removed it and decided never use it again. As per my knowledge exception code: oX d0000009 this code shows memory access problem. Your all other program is working fine then problem windows live mail 2011 having problem with accessing memory. Third party application and antivirus problem is also creates that kind of problem. so if you install any application in near time then remove it or disable it. once try to use it with safe mode and check same problem is coming or not.

I am having same problem when opening facebook notification mail and other mail is opening perfectly. I was following many pages where have solution and trying to solve problem by myself. I randomly got solution which work for me.
    The Solution is:

Open this directory : "C:/Windows/SysWOW64/"
    Find a file which have name "aac_parser.ax" (this is hidden file so you have Check the option show hidden file from folder option)
    Copy this file to another drive and rename it.
    Delete this file from “C:/Windows/SysWOW64/ “
    Now see the magic your Facebook notification mail is not create any crash and working fine.

Thanks buddy; I done all steps and solution is worked for me but you know why this file creates problem? what inside this file?

No buddy, Even i don't know why this file creating problem and what inside of it. i just got solution when searching on internet about my problem. So do it in system and got success. so put it over here. i thought maybe it also works for you and maybe help you to solve your problem and you also get success.