Thread: Is it possible to synchronize contacts in phones memory card with Nokia PC suite 3.3.86?

Is it possible to synchronize contacts in phones memory card with Nokia PC suite 3.3.86?

I am using a Nokia 2700 c-2 type RM 561 and Nokia PC Suite3.3.86 is installed on my computer. I want to synchronize all the contacts on my mobile phone but I am unable to do that. I could only synchronize all the contacts on the phone memory. But I have lot of contacts which are saved on the memory card of my cell phone; I am unable to synchronize them. How could I synchronize this contacts which are on my external memory card using Nokia PC Suite 3.3.86.
    Is there any way of doing this because I hardly found anything on Google.

Re: Is it possible to synchronize contacts in phones memory card with Nokia PC suite 3.3.86?

I will like to inform you that for synchronizing the contacts in Nokia phones using the Nokia Pc suite there is only one way and that is you have to copy all the contacts to your phone memory because only contacts on the phone memory will be synchronized. So copy all the contacts from your external memory card and paste it in your phone memory so that you will be able to synchronize all the contacts and take a back up of that. As off now Nokia has not launched any software or any such medium in which you will be able to synchronize the contacts or messages from your external memory card to your computer. So this is the only way available to do this.