Thread: From where i can download Nokia Suite offline installer

From where i can download Nokia Suite offline installer

Hi guys I was using Nokia PC suite in my computer and whenever I want to update my mobile phone software at that time I have to use Nokia software updater in my computer. Now I came to know that with Nokia suite I can mange al my contacts, messages and I can update my mobile software also and that is why I have downloaded Nokia suite from the internet but when I started installing in my computer at that time it required internet connection. I need offline installer so that I can copy installer in my pen drive and with the help of that I can install it in my laptop also. Please provide me download link for Nokia OVI suite offline installer thank you in advance.

Re: From where i can download Nokia Suite offline installer

Yes with Nokia OVI site you can manage your phone data easily and you can update your mobile phone software also, so there is not need to install Nokia software updater. You can download Nokia OVI suite offline installer by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After downloading it in your computer you can install OVI suite with out internet connection. If you are using Nokia PC suite in your computer and then i will suggest you to first open control panel in your computer and then you have to select add and remove programs. Now after that select Nokia PC suite and then uninstall it from your computer and then reboot your computer. After restarting your computer you have to delete all the temporary files and then start installing Nokia site and you will not get any issues.

Thank you for providing me download link for Nokia OVI suite offline installer after downloading OVI suite I have installed it in my computer. While installing Nokia OVI suite I didn’t get any problem but when I tried to connect my Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone with my computer at that time Nokia suite does not detect my mobile phone. I have disconnected my mobile phone from and then connected it with the different USB port but after doing that also Nokia suite was not able to detect my mobile phone. I uninstalled Nokia Suite completely from my mobile phone and then i have deleted all the temporary files. Now after that I have installed Noki suite again in my computer but after doing that when I try to connect my mobile phone at that time I get same problem again. I have also make sure that in USB data cable option OVI suite option is selected but that does not helped me to solve this problem. If I try to connect my phone with ass storage mode at that time I didn’t get any issues. Please help me out with this.

This problem can take place if Nokia connectivity cable driver gets corrupted in your computer. you should try to repair the drivers in your computer and then you have to check whether same problem occurs or not? I am suggesting you this solution because I was also facing same problem in my system and then I have tried all the possible solution but problem does not get solved. now my friend told me to repair connectivity drivers and after that I have tried that solution and my problem get solved.

If repairing the Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver does not help you to fix this problem then you should visit official site of the Nokia and then download the drivers and install in your computer. After installing the drivers you have to connect your Nokia Asha 302 mobile phone with your computer and then you to open Nokia suite and see whether it detects your phone or not? I hope after reinstalling the drivers your problem will get solved.

I have downloaded Nokia connectivity drivers from the internet and then installed it In my computer and after installing that in my computer have connected my mobile phone with my computer. Now after that when I start Nokia suite at that time I didn’t get same problem. Thank you for helping me.