Thread: Are there any macro or VBE in Office starter available?

Are there any macro or VBE in Office starter available?

I have just had a job switch and I have been working some other version of software but ever since I have come here, I am facing a problem which is nothing but the fact that these people have Office Starter installed here and I am not very well versed with it. Also, I can’t spot any developer tab even when I tried to go to the option so that I can set it up in the Customize Ribbons, I wanted to know if there exists any sort of VBE in the starter.

Re: Are there any macro or VBE in Office starter available?

Yes, there definitely is, I guess you are not really looking at it in the proper way that you should be doing. I am quite sure about the fact these features are definitely supported under the starter pack too. I have used it long back and I cant really help you out with the path but I guess if you have a very detailed look over it, you should probably find one for the solution. Checkout the Home or the other parts of the toolbar and menubar

I appreciate your grateful attempt of help. No! I am damn sure I have tried every possible way that I am aware of. I am also sure that it is impossible to not to include such an important feature. It is just not easily accessible to me. if there is anyone who have tried this stuff before and can please help me out of it, I would really be grateful to you.

You should probably be able to find what you are looking for if you can follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Spot the file menu on the menubar and then click on options after which you need to click Customize Ribbon Category
    2. Below this option of Customize the Ribbon, in the Main Tabs list, you need to select ‘Developer’ followed by a click on OK!