Thread: Information is not syncing between LiveMeeting site and MS Outlook

Information is not syncing between LiveMeeting site and MS Outlook

I am using LiveMeeting on my system. I have done some changes recently on my LiveMeeting account. I tried to change My conference Number but it does not seems to sync with Outlook. However when I am visiting to Livemeeting Site I have found that it was updated with correct number. When I am sending meeting from Outlook there was old number conference number updated. I tried to cure problem by manually changing number from Outlook but it is not working for me. can you tell me what steps should be done so that Outlook client would get sync with LiveMeeting account online? Any help on this particular matter will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Information is not syncing between LiveMeeting site and MS Outlook

I recommend that you should try to send meeting through web console and see it helps or not. If it does not work then you should try a registry solution and let me about result.
    You should open registry editor on your system and look for below mentioned registry key.
    Code:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Live Meeting\Addins\Replication
    You have to set following value
    "DoFullMeetingSync"=dword:00000001

I was having same kind of problem but I was using Hotmail rather than LiveMeeting.
    • Well I went to Outlook junk mail settings and simply deleted all the entries from Safe sender, Safe Recipients and Blocked Senders lists. Filter was set to high.
    • After that I went for Windows Live Hotmail options and deleted all the entries from safe / blocked lists same as above.
    • After changing Hotmail filtering level to Normal problem was vanished.
    • It seems that Hotmail "Normal" setting same as that of High settings in MS Outlook.
    • Also connector was causing an issue with syncing list and filtering options across the platform.
      I hope it would be helpful to someone.

I recommend following checkpoint which you should consider to troubleshoot your problem. ‘
    1. See that you are having latest version of connector.
    2. Simply uninstall as well as reinstall connector
    3. You should remove junk and deleted email from Outlook and hotmail and try to sync.
    4. After that you should remove blocked sender addresses so that you can remove corrupted entries and see whether it is working or not.