Thread: scheduled sms software required

scheduled sms software required

Hi all, We need the scheduled sms facility. I want to save all the sms, mob. no., date and time at one time and the sms should be delivered at the specified date and time to all the mobile nos..

I tried some free sms websites like way2sms.com,160by2.com but there the "scheduled sms" can't be delivered at the DND mob. nos. whereas immediate sent messages got delivered to DNS Mobile Nos.

So we want 'scheduled sms software' or any website through which we can schedule the all sms at once and able to sent them to all nos. including DND NOS. (preferably if sms could be imported from Excel sheet at once. )

The next thing is we want this facility FREE as we can't afford paid software .

I am new to the forums and this forum as well, so if the above post is more appropriate to be submitted in any other forum category, kindly let me know.

Moreover, i want some other good forums websites as well where i could post the same issue and for future reference as well.

Thanks and Regards

Re: scheduled sms software required

Quote Originally Posted by kapilh View Post
    Hi all, We need the scheduled sms facility. I want to save all the sms, mob. no., date and time at one time and the sms should be delivered at the specified date and time to all the mobile nos..

I tried some free sms websites like way2sms.com,160by2.com but there the "scheduled sms" can't be delivered at the DND mob. nos. whereas immediate sent messages got delivered to DNS Mobile Nos.

So we want 'scheduled sms software' or any website through which we can schedule the all sms at once and able to sent them to all nos. including DND NOS. (preferably if sms could be imported from Excel sheet at once. )

The next thing is we want this facility FREE as we can't afford paid software .

I am new to the forums and this forum as well, so if the above post is more appropriate to be submitted in any other forum category, kindly let me know.

Moreover, i want some other good forums websites as well where i could post the same issue and for future reference as well.

Thanks and Regards
    Have you crossed check it out that the people having dnd service activated are receiving sms through online sms sites?? i also wanted to know that why are you willing to send sms to people applying for dnd?? is there any specific reason for the same??

Yes, My own no. is in DND, it is receiving sms through websites, but not receiving scheduled sms.

We are to wish b'days etc. to our clients, most of the clients have DND activated at their nos.

Quote Originally Posted by kapilh View Post
    Yes, My own no. is in DND, it is receiving sms through websites, but not receiving scheduled sms.

We are to wish b'days etc. to our clients, most of the clients have DND activated at their nos.
    It good that you all are willing to send sms for wishing your clients for their bday but then just being a bit practical people activate dnd so as to avoid receiving messages , anyways i just wanted to know that have you tried out the other free messaging sites that i had suggested you earlier?? i have checked out for some more free messaging sites so if you want then you can check them out:
    • Yakedi
    • GizmoSMS
    • SMS Pup
    • SMSFun
    • Text4Free