Thread: Getting '"Your request could not be completed." message while finding apps in apple app store

Getting '"Your request could not be completed." message while finding apps in apple app store

Hello friends, if you are using iPad 2 then you might be able to solve problem of mine. If you visiting any website and wanted to have any application for your device then that website direct it to app store, but when I was trying it then I was getting "Your request could not be completed." Message and it has happened with Pandora application. I was trying to find out this application on app store then it was not able to find it and keep on giving me that message, so does anyone knows what I should do, please do suggest me something about it. Thank you.

Re: Getting '"Your request could not be completed." message while finding apps in apple app store

I think that you might be visiting to Mac App Store which is especially for the Mac OS X system or are you preferring iTunes Store for apps optimzed for IOS based devices such as an iPad, then surely you will be getting that message. If you prefer to the Pandora application which is available from the iTunes Store for your iPad then I would suggest that tap on App store and after that you search for that particular application. When you will be searching it then you will be able to get it. One thing I would like to make it over here that I do not thing Pandora application is for Mac OS X at the Mac App Store.

Re: Getting '"Your request could not be completed." message while finding apps in apple app store

I would like to tell that I am referring to the latter and using iTunes for all application for iPad. I would like to tell when I was searching for “Pandora” then was not able to find it. If I try to search by sorting by relevance, then list of application which I am getting it were, Desi Radio, Sound Hound, Comics, and Hindi Songs. If scroll through all results for radio application then I was not able to find Pandora in that list. One more thing I would like to tell that it is same thing which is happening with some of other applications also, do not know that what problem is with app store.

I am using the Pandora from my iPad at present and due to which I know that app is available from the App Store. You just need to tap the App Store icon, (not iTunes). After that select categories which is there of bottom of your screen and after that type Pandora radio in the search field top right corner of the window. iPad on the App Store surpassed 180,000 in two years the iPhone App I play, the growth rate is comparable to the initial two years. IPhone App Store after the launch of two years totaled more than 200,000 Google Apps Play recorded 175,000. IPhone App Store iPad tablet dedicated. I play a similar growth rate and will be recorded. If you compare with other applications market in terms of size iPad iPhone App Store Google is ranked third, behind play. Samsung Amazon, Blackberry iPad App Store applications worth more than it was less than half. Even if I play a lot less weight of the tablet-only apps are small tablets, Strictly speaking, iPad App Store is an overwhelming situation.

I would like to tell that whatever method you people has told me, have tried all of them and none of them have worked for me. When I am doing that then me just able to Hindu music and comics and also if I visit Pandora official website and then click on link to download then their application is telling me that "Your request could not be completed." I am thinking that I am using very much old search filter and due to which I am not able to see, is this correct? I am not at good with these latest devices and also with technology which is used in it and I am very much sure that Pandora application is available out and really wanted to have it for my iPad.

Pandora is a personalized radio application for iPad. If you are an artist or number in surrounding Pandora creates a streaming radio station based on the same genre. While listening to the different numbers you can specify which tracks you like and dislike. This application gets smarter and more personal. With the Pandora application quickly discovers new artists. Pandora Radio is your own free personalized radio now available to stream music on your iPhone, iPhone or iPod touch. Just start with the name or one of your favorite artists, songs or classical composers and Pandora will create a station that plays their music and more music like it. In this way you will be able to listen to your music with you as often as you want until you are connected to the Internet. However, the music will alternate each time with a little 'advertising every ten or fifteen minutes. You can also remove the advertisements, but will require a small fee for this. While listening to a song you can also mark it as a favorite, so you can later retrieve it or download it directly from iTunes. Pandora Radio is ideal for music lovers where they can find an unlimited source of music to listen to. Just visit to below link and get it for you.

Pandora Radio