Thread: How to install iPhoto on Apple MacBook Pro

How to install iPhoto on Apple MacBook Pro

Hello friends, I have purchased a brand new Apple MacBook Pro and it is been hardly a week I have purchased it. Using dad apple ID, as I have not created one for me, whereas my dad is having it and he using it iPad. I have downloaded some of application and installed it and then after just got new Apple ID for me. When I have got new Apple Id for me then I was trying to update iPhoto application and I was not able to do it. It was not working as I was been login from other account, due to that problem I have removed iPhoto from MacBook Pro totally and again install it, so when I was trying to install it then it was stating that I am already having it but I am not at all able to find anything about it and should I visit to apple store and purchase it for me? Is there any method to work it out without purchasing it? Even I would like to know that how to add iPhoto on to iPad, would like to add this application on dad iPad. Thank you.

Re: How to install iPhoto on Apple MacBook Pro

I would suggest that you better download and use AppCleaner so that you can remove all traces of the original iPhoto app. AppCleaner agree to you to uninstall your apps easily. It searches the files created by the applications and even you are able to delete them very fast. Such that it is having some new thing in that such as improve accessibility and also it is added Catalan localization. Need to have Intel, Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later. AppCleaner is one of many applications, simple and free, allowing you to remove the best programs without leaving any residual files on the hard disk. Sometimes not enough to remove programs installed drag them directly into the trash, because they might be useless links and files remain on the computer. Some applications distributed many files throughout the system during installation, using space on the hard disk that can then be recovered allowing also maintain order in the computer itself. Normally, applications and support files deposited in the Library folder of the user preferences, files you'll be automatically reused if we decided to reinstall the program or files that may need to remove but because we want to reinstall a program without inheriting old settings which perhaps gave us problems. Some applications support files may also have very heavy footprint, up to and leave unused gigabytes on your hard after removal of the corresponding program would be a useless waste of disk space. The use is almost trivial, in fact you can directly drag the program to remove AppCleaner or proceed directly from the Applications section dedicated to the programs installed on your system.

If you wanted to add iPhoto to iPad, so I would like to help you out with that. First you need to download iTunes from iPhoto on your computer. The second requirement is Configuration Utility for Apple iPhone (compatible with both Mac OS and Windows). IPad connect to iTunes and begin synchronization, once finished, we start the Configuration Utility and sail on the tag "Application" on the left side of the screen. Click on "Add" and try the new application "iPhoto" (for Mac users, the application should be saved in "Music / iTunes / Mobile Applications"). Once identified iPhoto will be able to equip iPad 1, clicking on the name of our iPad in the left pane (it should be placed a little 'down under "applications") After clicking the name of the device we can see all the applications, scroll down to bottom and find "iPhoto". Now click on "install" and you're done, iPhoto will install in a short time even on first-generation iPad. But beware during a future iTunes synchronization may return an error because he was not allowed to install iPhoto 1 iPad. To pass the message just click on "cancel" and if something goes wrong, you must repeat the procedure.

Buy one of the applications (or both) present in the App Store iTunes - iMovie & iPhoto. Download and install the iPhone Configuration Utility from the following links depending on your operating system - OS X & Windows. Start and connect the iPhone Configuration 'iPad to your computer via USB. Select your device on the left, you will see an interface as the opening article from which we can install any app you want (which we previously bought) just click on the Install button. Once the process is complete we will have iMovie and / or iPhoto on our first generation iPad. Then just run such applications and, where appears a notice of approval, just click on "Allow". It is very simple and developed in a few steps, but we had no way to prove it because we do not have with an iPad 1. We do not know the quality of applications and the speed with which they are performed.

iPhoto for IOS has proved a very good application, with the only fault I cannot be installed by default on devices like the iPad and the first fourth-generation iPod touch. How do to solve this problem? Just something to start with the computer, without the need to jailbreak. First of all, you must download the application from your computer through iTunes (although it is not yet compatible with our device IOS). Then we download on our Mac or a PC on our iPhone Configuration Utility Then connect to your Mac or PC to the device (iPad or iPod touch) on which we want to install iPhoto and let it sync with iTunes. AFTER THE END of sync, open the app "iPhone Configuration Utility" and select from the tap "application" to the left of the window and click "Add" (add) above: find the right Mac application for iPhone OS "iPhoto" (normally in: Music / iTunes / Mobile Applications) and added, confirming the selection. Without this, you select the name of our device connected, always utility iPhone Configuration on the left side of the screen. So a new window will open with the tab at the top (a bit 'like in iTunes) options from which to select "Applications". Then appears a list of applications to scroll until you find "iPhoto" to his side need to click on the "Install". After a few moments you will find the iPhoto application installed in your device and fully functional. The only drawback of this method is that the next sync with iTunes, you'll see a notice inviting to allow iTunes to install iPhoto on your device: click on cancel (Cancel) and no other options (neither of nor allow of no permit) otherwise the application will be removed.

I would like to tell that I was also having same problem with it, such that I have done same thing and re-installed the whole operation system. Application such as iPhoto and iMovie were totally vanished from system after I have done installation. But if you are able to open AppStore from you Mac system and then go to Purchases Tab, then you will be able to find all those application which were missing or vanished. So you will be able to get applications list and you can re-install it again. When you will be doing this then there is no need to pay extra for that. I hope this might be helpful for you.