Thread: Sample Books are missing after latest update to iBooks

Sample Books are missing after latest update to iBooks

I have recently installed the latest update to iBooks and now I have found that all the Sample Books that I had downloaded are missing, I had never faced the same in previous updates and that is why I am not having much idea about the same, I have been downloading Sample Books from a long time as I have interest in the ideas that they provide and I had a good collection of the same as well but then now they are just missing, has any of you faced the same and has an idea of this issue??

Re: Sample Books are missing after latest update to iBooks

I have recently installed the latest update to iBooks and now I have found that all the Sample Books that I had downloaded are missing, I had never faced the same in previous updates and that is why I am not having much idea about the same, I have been downloading Sample Books from a long time as I have interest in the ideas that they provide and I had a good collection of the same as well but then now they are just missing, has any of you faced the same and has an idea of this issue??
    In that case I will like to inform you that the Sample Books will be there in itunes as you might have took a backup while syncing, just check mark the book syncing option and then you will get the books again, if you want then you can try out the other solution for the same as well, I mean that you can just go to the ibook app and then in the store and there will be a option saying “purchased” and there you will be able to find out all the books that you might have downloaded and purchased before, so you can just re-download them again from there, just check out the possible things that I have suggested and then let me know if it is helping you out or not, if you have any further queries then feel free to ask.

Re: Sample Books are missing after latest update to iBooks

Hey thanks for your interest but then I just wanted to add that I am not having any issues with my purchased books but then the problem is that some of the Sample books that I had downloaded previously are not available and I will have to re-download them, I am not very sure but then I think that I have lost them after the latest update to iBooks, I am not having any big issue with this as I am having my purchased books but then as I have told I really needed the Sample Books as they used to guide me out, I have asked the same question in other forum as well and there a guy had said that the iTunes does not create a backup of the sample books that we have, so if you restore then they will be lost and the iBooks does not remember the sample books as well.