Thread: Journal are not getting published to iCloud?

Journal are not getting published to iCloud?

I have recently created some Journal on my iPad 2 but then the problem is that when I am trying to publish to iCloud then it is just spinning wheel which indicates that the files is getting transferred but then I don’t know why the wheel is not stopping to spin, I also wanted to add that the first journal that I am having includes 10 photos, so I thought that the issue was because the large file but then later when I tried publishing the same folder with a single photo but then I got the same response for it as well, so I am now sure that the issue is not with the size of the file but then I am not able to guess out the actual cause of this issue, is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea about solving it out??

Re: Journal are not getting published to iCloud?

I have recently created some Journal on my iPad 2 but then the problem is that when I am trying to publish to iCloud then it is just spinning wheel which indicates that the files is getting transferred but then I don’t know why the wheel is not stopping to spin, I also wanted to add that the first journal that I am having includes 10 photos, so I thought that the issue was because the large file but then later when I tried publishing the same folder with a single photo but then I got the same response for it as well, so I am now sure that the issue is not with the size of the file but then I am not able to guess out the actual cause of this issue, is there anyone else who has faced the same and has an idea about solving it out??
    I was having the same issue before but then I was able to solve out the issue by following the below workaround, if you want then you can try out the same:
    • First go in to Settings> iCloud> Storage & Backup> Manage Storage and then chick out under Documents & Data and then go in to IPhoto and then just click on the edit option which will be in the upper right and then make sure that you are deleting all the data for iPhoto in the cloud.
    • When you are done with the same then try republishing the Journal and then it should work.

I have tried out the same solution and it was said to reboot after making the changes but then I had skipped out that task so I don’t think that it will make any difference but then to be at the safer side you can try that out as well.
    As far as the cause of the issue is concerned it is because the servers gets blasted with a lot of data corruption but then after trying out the above solution the issue was solved, just try it out and then post back the result that you get for it.

I have tried following the same but then I just wanted to share that I am not having "Documents & Data" in Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage because of which there is not iPhoto and the respected Edit for it as well, I have checked out it thoroughly and I have found that there is an iPhoto" item in a list which is there in Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > Manage Storage > Backups [name of your device] > Backup Options but then for that I am just having a on/off switch, Is it the same that you have referred in the above steps?? I dint think that I am missing anything?? After you suggestion I am felling that the issue is because of the "Documents & Data" part missing in my case?? What do you think about the same??

I am having the same situation in my case, I have tried running the iPhoto app for hours leaving it to upload the journal that I have created but then I am just getting the spinning progress at the app and I am not able to see anything at the Wi-Fi status, in my case the journal is having 20 iPad2 images, I have made sure that the Internet connection and iCloud connection are fine, I really don’t know what is the issue all about, I have been looking after solution for the same in some other forums as well but the I have just found more and more people having the same issue and I have not yet found an effective solution to solve this out, I have tried all the possible solution that I could have helped but then they are just not making any difference and I am still left with the same issue, if anyone has an idea about this then please alert me as well it will be very helpful.

I think that I can help you all out here, actually I was having the same issue previously but then after a lot of trouble shooting and research I was able to get rid of the spinning circle and post the journal without any further issues. When you are creating a journal then just add 15 pictures and then arrange them in the way you want so as to publish them to the icloud, I have tried out the same and this has worked out for me, I am not sure the total number of pictures that can be added, if you want to add some more photos then you can just select more pictures and then add them to the previous journal, if you want then you can just add them to the page, you can also select Automatic and leave the iphoto for deciding the same, I think that it will just add a new page, I am not sure about the same as I have not tried it out yet, anyways just try out the solution that I have suggested and then let me know if it is working out for you or not.