Thread: Best Playback software for Logitech Alert with zoom

Best Playback software for Logitech Alert with zoom

I have tried with the VLC but that is not working for me. Can somebody over here tell me that if there is any other playback software which will permit me to pull in my mp4 video recordings with zoom in. I want this so that I can take the perfect screenshot when it is zoomed in. I have tried with the VLC but when I take the load the video then I am just getting 1 frame of recording. There is no problem with the audio and I am able to move from one section to other. It does not matter that at what frame it is loading but while VLC loads the file that is just the part I am getting. I have tried from the VLC settings but failed to make it. I am running Windows 7 on my computer and having EVGA 550ti card. Please put your suggestion. Thank you.

Re: Best Playback software for Logitech Alert with zoom

Just run VLC and then o into the tools and from there click on the Effects & Filters. This will open a new window, from there you will have to click on the Geometry and select Interactive Zoom. This will do the thing for you. So try with this and let me know that if this was helpful or not. If that does not work then reply back and I will try to gie you some other better suggestion for alternate software. Good Luck!!!

There are many of the cases where VLC Player v2.0 is having problem with the Windows 7. And the problems are not always same, they are random. Some are getting issue with audio and some are with video. And there are a few of the users who are getting issues like you are getting. Anyways. What you can do is, just uninstall that from your computer and then install some other version in your computer. I am quite sure that it will solve the problem for you. If that also failed to work for you then you can make a still image capture and after that make use of some jpg editing tool (like Google's Picassa, or other) for zooming in the still image. I can’t guess anything else other than this.

You can make use of the AVerVision. The AVerVision provides better collaboration between technical equipment in the classroom by shooting over the AVerVision Visualizer software that can be considered for interactive whiteboards. Thanks to the intelligent design of the user interface of the Flash plug-in user can directly access important functions of the Visualizer as zoom, focus, and various image adjustment functions accessible.

Essential Functions
    • Show actual footage of the Visualizer with the use of software for interactive whiteboards.
    • Label recordings of the Visualizer with the existing classroom interactive whiteboard.
    • Integrate Visualizer recordings in existing teaching material that was created with the software for interactive whiteboards.
    • You can Zoom, Freeze, Image rotate, flip and adjust brightness of your Visualizer AVerVision directly using the Flash plug-in.

Why don’t you make use of the "Zoom Player". The free "Zoom Player" is surprisingly small in the download, but it offers all the features that should have a media player. Very simple and extremely lightweight media player which can play most common audio and video formats. Can also be used to reproduce the DVD format. And 'complete with all the tools to listen and playlist management and saves the position where you stop the play of a movie. Later you can resume playback from the previous save.