Thread: PowerPoint 2010 does not have Random Transition Effects

PowerPoint 2010 does not have Random Transition Effects

i have enough knowledge of Microsoft word as I am making use of it in day to day process but find it difficult in this one . to add more , I have many docs created with word 2007 which make use of a custom paper size (4"X6") as well as a template so that I am able to create cooking recipes. I am making use of a brother 2170W laser printer. In addition, since I have upgraded to Windows 7 (Home Premium) as well as Office 2010 , it comes into my view that the print is not able to fit on the card and I only get about half of the right hand piece of the doc printed on the far left side of the card. So if I am making any modifications in this case and if I tend to change the paper size from "custom 4"x6"" to Japanese post card it will tend to work.i don’t have any idea regarding this case and please provide some solutions which will definitely solve my issue and hope you will help me with definite solutions.

re: PowerPoint 2010 does not have Random Transition Effects

I have some useful information which will prove to be beneficial in your case and I need to say that this is a function of the printer driver. Word will just print what the existing printer driver permits. In particular custom paper sizes have for all time been a issue for a lots of printer drivers along with when a custom page size is specified in Word the driver will approximately for all time choose the adjacent standard paper size. I have some simple solution and according to me, I suppose that it will tend to work with standard paper sizes and make up the difference with the margins.

You are talking about the 2010 version f office but as I a making use of the microsoft word 2003 I am having some similar issues as I am not able to create a custom sized doc and would like to save it in the drop down menu in page setup. The purpose behind it is that I will be allowed to make an selection over the size without having to set it up as custom each time I require it. So are you guys having any idea or something which will help me in my case.

In most of the cases , it has been seen that this continues to be a issue , especially making use of the ISO norms. Standard paper sizes, like as 20 X 21 cm are not to be found anywhere as a paper size. I am making use of word from last one year and need to discuss that I will have to abandon making use of Word altogether as I am unable to find some means to input a custom paper size to design a postcard to go to a printer. Along with it, the standard postcard size they demonstrate as available is inaccurate and will make my design wrong upon upload. This is really frustrating but Microsoft is known for being so "intuitive" that they take the usability out of your hands. So are they knowing this as ,many users are also having same issues.

Guys , as you are discussing regarding the custom paper size , you are able to also define a custom size in the printer Properties along with give it a name . It will then show up in the list of sizes in Word as well as other applications. it seems that, the "template" alternative will tend to work well if your printer doesn't permit you to define custom sizes. though, there are some printers who don't handle Word's Custom sizes in an fine means. If that's the case, you are able to make an selection of the next largest standard size along with make up the difference in your custom page dimensions by making use of margins. I did this and it was well set but it was not solved in my friends case , and after researching on this topic, it came to my notice that you need to make some superb attempts by saving a blank document with the accurate page size as a Template. You are able to then make an creation of the new document from that template whenever you wish for.

You can try this one .
    1. you need to determine how the card stock will feed into the printer, i.e. are you making use of a paper tray otherwise will it be manual feed.
    2. And also while setting for feeding will the card be aligned alongside the left side of the paper tray or else manual feed or will it feed centered?
    3. You need to just set the page margins as per the answers of these two questions.
    In addition I will also tell that I suspect Word's aptitude to make a custom page size will rely on the printer driver in use. You need to make some attempts of printing to pdf if you have a pdf driver along with see to it whether there is some change or not.

The previous posts says it correctly and it has been observed that you need to set your document up to print to a pdf copy. Then attempt to make your custom page size. If you are able to do so, then the issue is with your printer driver. And If you are not having the pdf driver you can download cute pdf . you can alos try with alternate means . Consider pretending to Word that you are printing on a usual sized sheet of paper which is larger than your real paper. So you just need to set the margins on that page so that the printable region will be the size of the paper or else card stock that you are in reality printing on. Then you can perform some print what you want onto a regular piece of paper to see in which way you have to place the paper into the printer then print on the card stock.